I don't know how to look? I'm dumb?

Nothing happens, it’s just informatic curiosity,

3 Likes

I don’t see your Flavor Stash. Change it to public so we can see if there any anomalies.

3 Likes

I think the search engine does not discriminate between “Strawberry (Inawera)” which is what I am looking for, and “Shisha Strawberry (Inawera)”, nor with any “Strawberry” if there is any (Inawera) in the recipe …

3 Likes

Now I show it to you, but I think it’s the search engine, or the parameters to put …

3 Likes

I don’t participate much, my English is bad, but I do read it and due to its insistence with the users I watch a lot to put the flavors correctly …
My flavor stash is now public

4 Likes

And let’s just get this out there. You’re not dumb Gus. I’m not sure how you meant that to translate, but having issues on the recipe side does not make you dumb. You’re OK in my book.

5 Likes

Sorry i could not help @Gus6 hope you come right soon.

4 Likes

Shouldn’t it be Shisha Strawberry

2 Likes

There is also “Strawberry (Inawera)”

3 Likes

The same occurs with a Strawberry (TPA) search, you’ll get recipes with Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) as well. I don’t know a way to exclude (Ripe) or Shisha from the search, it’s the way the search query is built up. Would be easy if there was an option for inclusion and exclusion in the search string.
Lars is working on DB v2, I’m hopeful this would be one of the improvements.

3 Likes

Thanks, it’s what I thought …
All good?

2 Likes

:man_shrugging: not working right for me atm now either

2 Likes

I’m not a strawberry lover but does it really matter? I’m sure you can use Strawberry and Shisha Strawberry interchangeably. (Now that’s a word)

Interchangeably - Meaning you can use one in place of the other.

I’m sure you strawberry lovers will have something to say about that. :zipper_mouth_face::smirk::face_with_monocle::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

It is pure computer curiosity…

3 Likes

I realized that and aroused my intrigue,

3 Likes

I get it. Been there done that. Good Luck.

3 Likes

Boy do I feel dumb! I’ve been using ELR for years and never noticed the little “Click to see flavors” info buttons!
ELR_recipes

12 Likes

You are not alone :grinning:

5 Likes