I don't know how to look? I'm dumb?

Hi, can anyone help me with this?
Recently I put in my stash “Strawberry (Inawera)” and I wanted to see what I could do with it with “What can I make?” To my surprise, many results show recipes with “Shisha strawberry (Inawera)” and others with other strawberries and others from Inawera in the recipe … I don’t know if I explain myself well, sorry, I use Google translator …
I attach two images, to see if it is better understood …
Can the search be limited to “Strawberry (Inawera)” only? I’ve been searching for a while, but I can’t find a way … Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Search by stash

2 Likes

it’s literally right there on the first picture

2 Likes

Searching by stash is not the same as in “What can I make” … Searching by stash comes out many recipes that you cannot do …

2 Likes

maybe @daath can help …

2 Likes

2 Likes

When you click that button you will see a menu like this:

2 Likes

No Joel, it’s not the same search for flavor stash
Looking for flavor stash, it doesn’t take into account if the rest of the aromas are in your stash …

1 Like

3 Likes

I tried to change the parameters in the search bar, but I don’t get the result …
my computer resources are limited …
and my english resources too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Site is a bit slow atm. What joel said should work for what you want tho. Click the flavors that must be contained in the recipe and u can allow from none to 4 iirc missing flavors. Gl to u!

3 Likes

No, it’s not the same. In “what can make” the recipes that I can make come out, but in “select by flavor stash” all the recipes that use that flavor come out, although I can’t make them …

2 Likes

I’m sorry, the dialogue is complicated for me, I have to use the translator

2 Likes

first u will get a list of all recipes containing the checked flavor (long list) which doesnt regard what else is in your stash. After that click what can i make which then narrows it down to all recipes that you can make.

3 Likes

My profile link go to the top of page and click on it and then search you will get what you can make.

3 Likes

My page i first have to click on my profile link to get to my own page

3 Likes

Allow missing flavors:0 make sure this is on 0 not sure still learning just saying what im seing on my side hope it helps.

3 Likes

I’m going to try, I inform now, thanks

3 Likes

This was a fun Sunday thread, plus I learned some things!

5 Likes

Well, it doesn’t work for me …
When in “select by flavor stash” I select “Strawberry (Inawera)” 181 recipes appear, and if I press “what can I make” it goes to the main screen of “What can I make” and forgets the “select by flavor stash” . I don’t know if I understood the procedure you told me well …

3 Likes