I got the flu, I just was inserted in the world book of Guinness. Usually they will call it Covid!

I haven’t vaped in 4 days, and I’m in desperate need of a Vape, but the the throat hit and coughing both lungs out is unbearable. I want to make a juice that’s smooth and easy on the throat, I just got started on this project and I feel it’s doable. Does anyone have a Idea on what flavors to do this. Any recommendations will be appreciated. And please don’t tell me not to Vape. , I have made 1000’s of juices, and at the moment I have come to a blank, plus these medications have given me brain fog. Thanks My Friends.

12 Likes

@Mix_and_Hope psyched to see you post. What are you thinking, a creamy cream base, nice and smooth, no sharp edges ?

8 Likes

Not to push out of your mixes, but I know you’ve got the flavors …

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (DX) (TPA) 3.00
Banana Custard (VTA) 2.50
Shisha Strawberry (INAWERA) 3.25
Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors) 2.00
Strawberry Custard (VTA) 2.25
Strawberry Milk (VTA) 2.00

Flavor total: 15%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
9 Likes

I would just vape unflavored with cap supersweet. And if needed just add a mint of your choice. 3 drops of spearmint flv would do the trick.

10 Likes

Hope your feeling better soon @Mix_and_Hope, my wife is sick as a dog right now with a fever from the shingles shot yesterday ( I won’t get it)
the last time I was sick the only thing I could vape was Milk and Honey with a little cream :ok_hand:
Seriously

10 Likes

Get better soon @Mix_and_Hope :+1: The flu season is pretty bad here as we head into winter properly…

It’s lucky that you had some of that laying around mate… :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Yeah my wife is a non vaper, but I did put some in her tea and so far it seems to be working :+1:

8 Likes

Hope you feel better quick. When im sick i mix up some anise, ws23 and menthol, lots of menthol.

9 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Rocky02852. I keep thinking something smooth with creams, like you mentioned, as the best bet.

8 Likes

When I’m sick but can’t handle my usual vape, I usually try a simple peppermint vape with 1% peppermint flavoring and it does the trick. For me, the less flavoring the better as complex mixes when sick triggers all kinds of hurt.
Hope you find what works for you.

10 Likes

When I went down with the Vid lost my taste for about three weeks went down the menthol eucalyptus ws23 route 6 mlg dtl thought behind this was short hit ever now and again .after my taste came back I found my juice at back of the cupboard, it blow my head off
My suggestion would be same as chrispdx keep it simple higher NIC than you usually have short blast till your better then you can vape and still have taste buds

11 Likes

Feel better @Mix_and_Hope I always read your flavor notes but seldom see you on the chat side. Good luck with your sick mix :heart:

9 Likes

Try without any flavor. Works for me sick or not. If it still bugs you reduce your amount of Nicotine and or pg depending on your wicking situation. Get well soon, I hope!

8 Likes

Not sure if any flavor is harsh. But i do know the PG And Nic is where you get your throat hits from.
I would suggest using your favorite flavor only lower the PG and use salt Nic. This really helps lower the throat hit.

9 Likes

I wish you a speedy recovery @Mix_and_Hope, it’s awful when you can’t have a decent vape without coughing your lungs up.

6 Likes

You could just give your lungs a rest an use a tobacco free snus. That is what I do when I am trapped for long periods of time in a no vape space like Doctors Offices and such! This one is my current fave, but take a look around the website for something that might better suit you! I am in no way connected to them, off topic mybe, but not spam! Rogue Apple 6mg Nicotine Pouches - Buy Online | Nicokick

6 Likes

I have got my flu shot every year for the past 35 years, never ever have gotten the flu., but I have never gotten my chyna-virus shots or boosters, because every one I know that has gotten the jab, indeed up with Covid, my 83 year old father damn near died from it., crazy crazy times.
Keep your powder drie , things are seriously going to get smoking around here shortly. Much Respect

3 Likes

@Mix_and_Hope I’ve never received a Flu shot, or any of the Ghina-Virus shots, but like you, almost everyone I know that has gotten vaxxed and boosted, has also caught the COVID. The few that did not catch the VID, some have developed other issues.

I don’t even know what to say about it.

3 Likes

Never had a flu vax, only had the flu once in my life when I was young.

Have had both Covid vaxes and booster, been around unvaxed people who have had it badly and neither my wife or myself have got it from them and we both have had zero issues from the vaccine…

There are currently around 5,000 new cases a day in our state so it’s not that we have not been exposed to it.

Had the booster back in Aug 2021 so if anything was going to turn up should have seen it by now. Only saying my experience with it.

6 Likes