I have a new company for the gang

@ Alisa. Wasn’t really trying to get anything political going on here. I agree that would really clutter up this site if that happened. Was simply stating that I hope all this stuff goes away so personally I can find some different flavorings. This is my personal beliefs which simply lets people know a little more of who I am. Not trying to influence anyone else or ask others need t to use that company at all. In the end it’s not the companies issue it is a state government issue so I guess I see where your coming from.

2 Likes

From what vendor do you usually purchase your flavorings? :thinking:

1 Like

I understand your frustration completely but I also think that “Mom and Pop” shouldn’t have to pay the price for ignorant politicians.

I still believe in supporting the little guys, regardless of the state they unfortunately reside… place blame where it’s due :wink:

9 Likes

Yes, this is hurting the little guys not the ones it needs to hurt. As a resident of NC, it is hurting the working ppl and little companies not the ones that pushed it through. Please remember also that we have big tobacco in-state so don’t hurt the vaping companies.

8 Likes

At this point I am mainly using anything Diy carries then I have bought from Capella directly but their shipping was kinda pricy. I have some stuff from a local cape shop which I assume it something they are buying in bulk replacing and selling 30mils at a time. Anywhere else I should look around I would welcome ideas

2 Likes

Before I get my hopes up about another flavor company, can we at least verify they aren’t using corn syrup, or sugar ala FW? I see similar flavor names there which is why I thought to ask. I look forward to your reviews DV! :wink:

6 Likes

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources

This is not an exhaustive list, but there are some good ones listed in the resource section. :wink:

3 Likes

Also understand that the politicians trying to get business boycotted in NC for reasons you stated are also the same group trying to take our vaping rights away. So please understand why your comment may not be taken kindly as I too am a NC resident. We all have our frustrations and would like to come here to get away from them…

4 Likes

I’m a big fat liar! :lying_face:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Quick question. Is this the same company that is selling through Nicotine River now?
If so, I can tell you the Butter Pecan is outstanding

2 Likes

Meh… we’ve all been there. :smirk: I’ve calmed down a whole bunch, over time, with regards to making written declarations of future accomplishments.

6 Likes

Oh I haven’t forgotten how to get you worked up big boy. Lest we forget our epic sword battle of 2016 :sushing_face:

3 Likes

Yes, I believe they started selling B2B about a year later and nicotine river is now offering their stuff to consumers

2 Likes

I want their strawberry biscuit flavor and many more

3 Likes