I have a question about your mods

I have been graced with winning several MODS, and have been given some for a review, and when I get a good one my wife wants one too, sooooo…
3 eGo-T Joyetech
2 Original eGo AIO Joyetech
3 EVIC VTC Mini Joyetech
2 Alien Smok
1 Cuboid TAP Joyetech
1 BATTLESTAR Smoant
1 EKEE Joyetech
1 AEGIS Geek Vape
They are all great, and I use the last 6 regularly

1 Like

I think the Pico is a great little mod. It hasn’t been in service as long (with me), and survived the same level of abuse as my evic mini has, but I can’t find a thing to complain about, with the Pico. I hope it has the same longevity that the evic has had.

2 Likes

1- Lavabox M DNA75 - Nice but battery life sucks
3 Hohmwrecker G2s - Great great mod but uglier than a mofo
1 Battlestar - Decent. Very decent
2 Evic VTC Minis - Great little mods
1 Reuleaux RX200 - Died after 8 months
1 RX 2/3 - Frustrating as hell
1 eleaf 50w - My first mod after using vape pens. This thing just will not die
1 eleaf 100W - good non TC workhorse. Will work with 1 or 2 batteries.
1 eleaf 100wTC - Rarely use it but it’s OK
1 IJoy Maxo Zenith - I like this one but damn if it isn’t a boat anchor
1 Kanger Box 120 - Meh. TC sucks.
1 IPV5 - When the +/- buttons work, it’s great!
1 IPV3 DS - Very nice
1 Cuboid 150 - Great workhorse. Need another one.
1 Whiterose Smart PWM - Seriously, do I have to say how great this one is?
2 Noisy Crickets - s’alright. Saved for backup.

2 Likes

i only started about a month ago, so i haven’t have many mods, just 2. both were given to me by a friend who heard that i tried to quit smoking.
the first one is teslacigs terminator kit that came with an rda, antman. a mechanical mod with some safety chip in it. 2 weeks of use and it was dead. it does fire sometimes, but most of the time it just won’t fire and the light doesn’t blink. faulty chip, maybe? i’m afraid to use it now.
the second one is voopoo drag, and although it is heavy and have a weird configurasion for TC and ss mode, it’s very reliable.

I swear by my Pico’s. Convenient size and with my ego one V2 with a clr coil at 1 ohm the battery lasts me all day ( Great MTL flavor tank)

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m a big Pico fan…

1 Like

I like the drag too but it’s a brick! How’s the quitting smoking going?

1 Like

i know, it is. i’m saving now to get something else. i want something like envii loch ness. it look good, and not built like a box.

I’m a real BIG fan of the older vintage regulated and mech tube mods, which I like to use with my carto tanks or older rdas when the mood strikes, plus they are just a pleasure to use as an alternative to a box. Funny to think that most of these are 5 years old at the most…ancient vaping history, right? And many of them I acquired recently at decent prices, so are new old stock in the box and work great. A big part of the fun is the search, and finding them for great prices on smaller online sites, sort of like finding a treasure at a garage sale.

Sigelei SX200 20 watt
Sigelei ZMAX V5
Pioneer Seven22 and Seven30
Innokin Itaste 134 Mini
The E-Huge
Provari 2.5
Smok Kronos mod
The Flip V3 clone
The Kryptonite mod with the Kryptomizer rda
The Ehpro 101 tube mod with the Model-M rda (like this one alot)
A basic Reo mod
Innokin Disruptor Curve
Smoktech Sidewinder 18350

These are my oldies but goodies that I’ve acquired over my 3 1/2 years of vaping, just drawn to them I guess. I’d also like to find me a new in box Innokin Itaste SVD 2.0 in stainless at a decent price and a few others, but I just need to stop for awhile…lol. (Glad you didn’t ask about rdas and tanks!)

3 Likes

Oh don’t relax, I’m preparing that questionnaire :roll_eyes:

I have over 100 , some are duplicates/triplicates
My favorites are still the Provari, especially the P3, Procyon, and Radius.

I use several squonkers each day also…and I love my HomeWreckers…G2 and Slice.

Squonkers get Goon or Velocity V2…others all get Kayfun 5

2 Likes

Is this like flavor hopping? :joy:

Dang I’m still smarting cause I didn’t get me a Radius, then they rudely closed their doors with no warning at all! Wish they would have done a close-out sale at least. Heavy sigh.

Nah, it’s just an ADV…X6 (times six) ADV’s…usually.

First rule of DIY on ELR…EVERYONE must make DaMomma’s Bust-A-Nut
Then, to increase your mixing skill, using more flavors, you must make DaMomma’s Hazelnut Cake.

Those are daily staples…then I rotate thru my own favorites during the day [I only keep 8 mods on my desk now, while I am on vacation down under]
Ozo TaffyBerryCake
Ozo ButterBerryBiscuit
Ozo MommaMilk
Ozo Citrijism

I do keep a 9th mod handy, a DB160/Velocity V2 with dual claptons and NO wicks…for dripping/testing etc.
for whatever else I pull out of the cabinet at random…just for grits and shiggles.
I have a couple hundred recipes mixed at home, but here at my Brother’s, only about 40 or so. I get by…somehow.

2 Likes

@ozo is right. Bust-A-Nut has to be made or there will be consequences and repercussions!

3 Likes

Just to be in compliance with said rule, I’ve got 120mls steeping right now.

2 Likes

That’s funny, I’m new too (DIY 4-5 months), and I’ve got a 120ml bottle of Bust a Nut steeping ! and a 30ml SnV… It’s not bad as a Shake-n-Vape.

2 Likes

They actually did have a close-out sale…for about a month…but not in the sense you mean.

As Provari has almost always been a snooty, cliché, fraternity/sorority, hotty-totty, pompous, pretentious,
audacious, imperious, disdainful, and over-priced vaporizer …according to all of those not in the “club”…
their sale was somewhat in the same fashion.
If you were ‘in’ the club, you most likely visited their website regularly, and you could see the change coming down the road.
They began offering a discounted price on their older products, but continued to add the more sought-after to the list…which any Provari ‘snob’ would be scratching their heads, doing the ‘happy dance’ [not David Venable, but Pharrell] , and making any and all excuses to their spouse why they needed the credit card number.

Many things began to appear as ‘out of stock’, and even if you had an ‘insider friend’ in sales, asked them questions, they were tight-lipped…yet another sign coming down the pike.

In no way was the outcome hidden, just not advertised, until…BOOM ! And the ‘boom’ was almost 8 months before their plan. I was diligent [and fortunate] to prepare for their closing, as a good Boy Scout [even a snooty one] should, but they even caught me by surprise. There were many more items I wished [and drooled] to purchase, but before I had the chance…POOF !
I did get my bombastic, cocky, crowing, self-aggrandizing, swaggering little hands on a couple of cases of some awesome items before the demise, which took months before the spouse stopped bitchin’ at me about what I had spent.
As hind sight is 20/20, even she has lightened up on my (cute) little ass, although not 100%. Occasionally she will be sitting in the office, look over in the corner of all the boxes stacked there, make a sound like ‘harrumph’ to catch my attention, and say "what are you gonna do with all that?..Usually it is when she wants me to help her research the origin of a particular turquoise from Jay King…or something similar…
Marriage is a give-n-take, eh?

4 Likes

I’ve got 3 after as many months of vaping

Geek vape Athena squonk box. Nice and compact. Powerful and good for nights out when I need something portable.

Smok pro color 220W TC. The workhorse. Pretty reliable.

Noisy cricket v1. Special occasions.

1 Like