I have never

I started DIYing from day 1. so I have never tasted a commercially premixed juice. I have vaped some concentrates by some trusted regional mixers though.

7 Likes

I dont think you missed on of anything special, beside a ton of sweetener :smiley:

3 Likes

I have never replied to a forum post “I have never”.

Damn, shit, what have i done, noooooo…

5 Likes

I have never tried TFA Cheesecake, as all the reviews around the place turned me off from the get go.

2 Likes

I have never mixed with nic

5 Likes

Maybe once a year I’ll attend a vaping convention just to get ‘free’ sample ejuices. I have no intention of buying it but it gives me an idea what’s popular, and I end up with tastes I probably wouldn’t attempt to make at home.

I usually end up giving them away to friends & family after trying them. If they’re really bad, I just trash them. I want to keep my friends and I can’t do anything about my family.

2 Likes

I have never… ummmm… errrr… Oh, I know!

I have never… mixed with anise or licorice ICKy!
:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I have never … Meant to offend anyone here on ELR if I have Please send me a PM

https://youtu.be/Qyclqo_AV2M

7 Likes

I have never sub-ohm’d.

5 Likes

i have never made my own coil EVER , and ive never used half of the 200 flaves i have but this year will be different because im not allowed to buy any new ones until i have used these up but shhhh bc ive never actually kept that promise i keep sayi g they are replacements for ones i always use lmao

6 Likes

I have never found an ADV

4 Likes

I’ve never vaped a fruit, cream, custard, pastry, dessert type of juice. I love my tobaccos too much.

5 Likes