I have to get out of California!

I live in the SF Bay Area and lived in AZ as a kid.
It’s nice there, a bit hot in the summer, but as we used to say; it’s a dry heat.
:cactus::cactus::sunny::snake::sunny::cactus::cactus:

5 Likes

I spent 30 years living between San Francisco, Daly City and So. San Francisco

3 Likes

Careful, people will start a bidding war on where you live before you leave.

3 Likes

Ain’t that the truth. I have nothing against people from Cali until they moved up here and helped raise the home prices. @fidalgo_vapes knows what I’m talking about.

3 Likes

omg your not lying and i sure do !!!

2 Likes

My wife doesn’t want to leave I was thinking Texas too I I just retired a week ago and have ties here any more.

I was thinking Texas actually

1 Like

Not sure I haven’t researched it any further so far it has not affected my area in Southern California YET it’s just a matter of time I guess

I didn’t even notice the date of that vid I was so pissed off when I saw it I just posted it

3 Likes

Silly comrade, there is no leaving the Peoples Republic of California…

4 Likes

You can check out any time you like…:japanese_ogre:

5 Likes

I don’t need to hear anymore. It’s obvious that big tobacco is threatened. Who else could and would afford such expensive bs media coverage? I’m truly sorry to hear this for all my CA friends who vape. Fortunately, they DIY and can get around this. They can’t ban food flavorings; it’s too big an industry.

3 Likes

but you can never leave

2 Likes

Relax, it’s outrageous, but I believe this is a San Francisco City/county gov. thing. San Fran County is something like 10% population/area of the state. I believe the mass majority of CA counties/cities are pretty much the same across the country.
What really gets my goat is the legislators are so blind Anti Nicotine and Tobacco Zealots that the state is using our tax dollars to fund zealot misreps of vaping.
"It’s obvious that big tobacco is threatened. " True, but IMO not to the extent of so call CA health experts who are sorely mistaken.

They are missing an opportunity to nail BT by going after vaping - exactly what they are doing / have done here in Au

2 Likes