I like hot cinnamon

I love Hot tamales and fireballs, im about to mix some ssa van ice cream and milky caramel fudge with apples.It will be a bit hot and i know hot cinn doesn’t pair well with a lot mixes but i figured a good Vic , apple and flv apple pie filling might not be too bad.At first i tbought banana cream but maybe next time plus i don’t have brown sugar but i have bakery cinnamon tho i want more punch with a bit of apple n vanilla.Do we think it might work somewhat? (Also added a half percent milky caramel fudge ssa) we’ll see. I should prob go straight hot cinn first with ice or as is but too lazy to single test it lol so im wingin it…VIC and Hot cinn might be better first to see if its for me in the first place.It doesn’t go with many fruits but bakeries at low % and creams cant be too bad…I want the burn its like an addiction :smile: thoughts or ideas? Ill know shortly as im mixing it now n let ya’s know

1 Like

Ive yet to try hot cinnamon but love fireballs and hot tamales candies lol.Add a lil van cream or just ice it out Fire and Ice might be good!

1 Like