I lost all my recipes:/ neeed new calcylator but wick one?

Hi guys i recently factory reeseted my phone and whitout thinking on that all is lost.so my issue is i had a e juice calkylator but now i cant find it anymore at google store its very weird and i had all my recipes there to so wich should i download?

that one i used before i fucked it up if anyone knows where to get it please tell me:)

4 Likes

An offline one?

4 Likes

Yes :smiley:

4 Likes

Looks like you lost your spellchecker along with the recipe calculator. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@min0 where did you get it from, it actually looks really good. Ejuice mixing only, or some sort of general Vape App ??

3 Likes

Could look at:

This calc can be saved to your favorites. It’s always a good idea to have your recipes on a in-your-computer-spread sheet and in a online Calc.
2 Likes

Session drummer yeah that e juice calk is dope i downloaded it on play storegoogle but they have removed it for some reason.and zen cmon man behave im from sweden and im not the best at talking english and write it but you can try write in swedish then to prove your better then me.didnt think so please stop this bully behavior

4 Likes

Thanks for all answers

2 Likes

try

or one of the other apks there

4 Likes

https://www.apkshub.com/app/com.rdvejuicecalculator.and can someone look up if this is not a virus on it?

2 Likes

Just upload it and check. :wink:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Why don’t you use the e liquid one you can save all your re copies on here to

2 Likes

One other question is vape tool good? And a wondee about krispy kreme donut eliquidrecipe who i found here i think its you who uploaded it?:slight_smile:

2 Likes

No idea.

Yes, several years ago I uploaded a copy of the recipe that was shared to BCF (by ECF member ejab…which I didn’t know at the time, but learned later).
*just giving credit where due :wink:

It was a recipe I enjoyed in the first couple of months I started vaping. Great for newbies IMO. (Though percentages should probably be adjusted for today’s hardware)

3 Likes