I love donuts (req)

I have found diluting caramel cappuccino TFA to be the way to go it is lovely ONCE you do that :blush:

caramel cappuccino diluted is 3 drops in 10 mls of pg then I used 2% of that mix in the recipe.

This is a tobacco recipe I made and actually adore but kinda know it’s probably not a tobacco aficionados dream it’s goes done well for me !

http://tjek.nu/r/29Mf

Back on track this probably one of my recent donut recipes that I like its a Cronut ( croissant / donut ) a treat popular in NYC

2 Likes

That cronut looks fantastic, im going to have to give that a go. Thank you!

2 Likes

Your welcome. I think it could fly as a shake n vape however gets much richer as it steeps but to each their own ! A lot of ppl want to put some kinda fruit in it. If I did it’d probably be INW’s raspberry but I’m off that atm b4 I burn myself out on it. It’s that good I don’t want to hate it . ( does that make sense ? )

2 Likes

It makes complete sense. My wife and i fall in love with a food then we make it a couple times a week until we dont want it anymore, its pretty goofy, hehe.

I will have to cure it for a bit, anything with AP has to cure awhile for me or it makes me cough like mad. Looks like i have to order more Joy, i cant find it anywhere.

2 Likes

Do you think the FA cappuccino would work for that mix?

2 Likes

I think just about any Cappuccino should work if you hit the right %. I still need to order FA’s, i have several others i need to mix with tho.

3 Likes