I love donuts (req)

Looking for an I love donuts clone recipe. But with more glazed donut feel. It’s supposed to be a blueberry glazed donut. But I don’t get much donut glazed deliciousness off of it. One of the best things if not the best is finding a juice that’s good but making it amazing and filling in what you think is lacking. Thanks in advance

2 Likes

After trying the Medicine Flower blueberry, I was thinking about a Blueberry Donut recipe myself . Tomorrow, I’m gonna try this one…

.08% Blueberry (MF)
5% Glazed Donut (Cap)
3% Vanilla Pudding (German Flavors)

I’ve become familiar with these flavors and I think they will work well together.

7 Likes

Sounds really good! I’m waiting for a recent order to come in but I don’t have blueberry mf or vanilla pudding. I have blueberry wild tfa and blueberry extra tfa that I can substitute with, what percentage would u use? Also I think I have every vanilla besides vanilla pudding lol (story of my life) would vanilla swirl, vanilla cupcake, vanilla custard cap, or sweet cream be a good sub.?

1 Like

I don’t have BB Wild Only BB Extra. Maybe combine the two or use your favorite at around 8% total BB. Sub VP GF for Vanilla Custard Cap @ 4-5%.

2 Likes

Awesome thank you. How did your blueberry donut come out

1 Like

This isn’t a clone or anything and I honestly was about to try it a lil later on today but I went with a blueberry creamed donut

Blueberry cream frosted donut

Ingredient %
Blueberry (FW) 3
Blueberry Extra (TPA) 5
creamy milky undertone 101 3.5
Frosted Donut (TPA) 3
Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 16.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I’ll make it public if it doesn’t need tweaks. I made it 11/24 typically I’ll steep anything donut juice for over a week.

*** If you don’t have both these donuts I would recommend using cap’s at 4-5% it comes out pretty donut prominent in that range.

3 Likes

Wow thank you so much. Awesome. I’ve been looking and admiring some of your recipes and you really seem to know what your doing! My order should be here tomorrow. Can’t wait to try. Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you that’s super sweet of you ! I’ve made just as many bad ones I’m sure hee hee practice practice :smiley:

1 Like

@Amy2 what is creamy milky undertone 101?

1 Like

You are quick ! I just looked at my recipe and thought she may not know what this one is ! It’s a VG based flavor that is very creamy and slightly milky. Very good from here http://oneononeflavors.com/products/cream-milky-undertone-flavored-liquid-concentrate-vg-based

1 Like

I just tried the mix and it’s good the blueberries are more forward than the donut but i kinda wanted it that way, donut has a way of becoming more rich as it steeps so I’ll see where this one ends up a lil later on. It’s good and i think i’ll post it. But I do realize it’s only at 7 days steep time. Also the Frosted donut TFA is a bit weaker has some bakery notes to it as well as the glaze donut aspect I like to mix these two ( Cap’s glazed ) to give it more of a creamy iced glazed donut!

2 Likes

Every time I place a big order for flavors online and think ok now I have every flavor I need lol I realize soon after shoot I need this this and that lol. DIY is like falling into a rabbit hole lol. But it’s great, so much satisfaction and infinite possibilities. @Amy2 I am still waiting for my vape Mail to come in, but look forward to making this recipe. Thank you so much for your help!

2 Likes

We’re all in that rabbit hole LOL… I just cleaned my stash down and it was down to 375 now I am back up to 410 flavors and get this … I still have more I have my eye on !!!

1 Like

I dont do any cloning, to be honest i have found very few companies make liquids to my liking. Most over flavor the crap out of their stuff leading to vape tongue too quickly. Here is an old donut recipe of mine that i still like a lot:

Gas Station Chocolate Donut

Ingredient %
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 7
Cotton Candy (TPA) 2
Double Chocolate (CAP) 4

Flavor total: 13%

And a Nigh Shift (Velvet Cloud):

Night Shift v1by gcrannel

Ingredient %
Cappuccino (CAP) 3
Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (CAP) 7

Flavor total: 10%

I add just a bit of marshmallow to it to smooth it out a bit.

2 Likes

I’ve had both of your mixes they were both wonderful :smile: ( didn’t you put DDL in the night shift 1 ??) seems something like that I remember it being good.

2 Likes

Well thank you and i did. I removed the DDL as the Cappuccino (CAP) is so strong it wasnt needed and wanted to keep this as true as possible to the original. I tried Sweet Cream (TFA) as well but it took it off course. gcrannel’s version was as close as i have seen anyone get to the original.

2 Likes

I love donuts to but they get stuck in my tank lol

2 Likes

Blender man, blender…

3 Likes
  https://www.idfmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/timthumb-1.png   http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server1800/f5f38/product_images/uploaded_images/blendtec-logo.png
4 Likes

LOL, i love that guy…

2 Likes