I’m new and need help please

These are the most used Flavour Art flavors with descriptions and recipes.
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?q=(FA)&sort=num_recipes&direction=desc

And here are some recipes of HIC (HeadInClouds) who was the master of FA-exclusive recipes couple of years ago.

10 Likes

welcome to elr @S33d
hopefully you mixed small batches, i usually mix 20ml test recipes. that way you can always add more flavor as needed. add a few more drops of flavor, every drop equals 0.02g, more or less (you have to do a little mental math to account for what you already dripped) if your just starting out and used to commercial juice you may have to double the flavor and add a sweetener, i was just looking at the juicy strawberry notes and some ppl like it at 3%, others find it weak at 6%, so you need to play around add find where you can taste it. also how long did you steep it, i give fruit mixes at least an overnight steep before testing and may need 3 day to week to shine.

11 Likes

Welcome to ELR @S33d. I rotated your image to make it easier.

10 Likes

Thanks for your reply, i kept it for 2 days

5 Likes

This is very use, thank youu

6 Likes

Before you do anything with your flavors, please kindly read this guide so you will be familiar when the time comes to create a recipe with the correct flavor names. The database contains multiple flavor inaccuracies and the short guide linked below will help you avoid mistakes.
forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/the-elr-users-guide-to-creating-your-flavor-stash/188210 :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Yeah you should be tasting flavor at 2 days, what kind of atomizer / wattage are you using

5 Likes

Thanks a million

6 Likes

Im using kylin m on 32 watt

5 Likes

Maybe i just need to add more falvour

5 Likes

How long ago did you quit smoking? It takes time for your taste buds to come back to normal.

7 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

7 Likes

welcome to the forum @S33d

7 Likes

Try this from HIC. He is a FA fanboy.

Here one of my favorites I could make out of your list. It’s a great SnV

8 Likes

Welcome to the ELR forum @S33d :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Where do you live? Can you not order flavors online and have them delivered, where you are? I know some places you can’t, but most, you can…

I’m surprised to see that a straight up sweetener isn’t listed! I mean the ones listed under “sweetener” could add some sweetness to your mix but an actual sweetener is completely different from those flavors that are listed…

If you are in the US, try BullCityFlavors.com or GremberryFarms.com you’ll have way better luck with CAP Super Sweet than with FA Honey, unless you’re actually going for a honey flavor…? Both of those companies have reasonable prices for both their products and shipping, within the US.

If you are outside the US, there are many members here who can recommend other websites that you could try to find other manufacturers’ products, if you’re interested.

7 Likes

Thanks for your reply, im living in Egypt and not sure if there is a website can ship to egypt

7 Likes

Ok, so you have to do your homework first. (1) Ask mentioned vendor if they do ship to Egypt. (2) Check your country’s regulation about imports of e-liquids. (or 3 check your national forums to get an info about this). It takes you less than an hour and it’s worth doing it. You may be ordering way cheaper and have a wide selection of brands available.

Chefsflavours is sending all over the world and their cost of shipping is extremely affordable. For 20 10ml bottles you will be paying around 5 pounds (but all this is saved since prices of flavors are really cheap compared to your national micro vendors). American vendors might have higher shipping costs (but also very affordable prices of flavors). At the end it all comes down to what additional expenses/annoyances/taxes are out there (if any) for you nationally when importing this stuff (unless you are banned to import these), so do that first. A long time vaper in Egypt might also be a great source of information.

7 Likes

@S33d You’ve already gotten some good suggestions and I just want to welcome you to the forum. LOTS of good information and great folks here. Glad you joined us.

7 Likes

@S33d Everyone is giving you good advice so I’ll just say welcome and I happen to be reading and studying about Egypt’s predynastic civilization at the moment, so I find it auspicious that you appear.

6 Likes