I’m new and need help please

Hi all,

I’ve been reading a lot on this forum and im getting too much information and thanks for that !!

I’ve started my first recipe two days ago which I thought will be very easy and give me the perfect taste but unfortunately it didn’t however its just a single flavour…

70/30
Juicy Strawberry (FA) 3%
Nic 1.5%
Honey (FA) 5 drops

70/30
Watermelon (FA) 3%
Nic 1.5%
Honey (FA) 5 drops

I could barely taste the watermelon or the strawberry and its not sugary at all, im just limited to Flavour Art products as in my city there is no one else selling these products

Here is a list which contains all the products available and appreciate if someone can recommend

10 Likes

At work but ill come back later and help where i can …

Welcome to the ELR forum

10 Likes

Thanks very much appreciated

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR first.
Now go to the recipe side and enter your flavors into my stach by clicking on the blue wrench. Once you have your flavors entered you can click on the flavor you are working with and a page will pop up with recommend percentage for that flavor ( a average of people who have single flavor tested that have tested .It also takes tells you from other recipes an average in a mix. Not everyone has the same buds but will put in the ball park for the flavor.
Scroll down the page and you will come to NOTES. touch or click on notes and you can read mixes comments on the flavor and the percentage that they SFTed at.
Be sure you enter your flavors correctly. It will usually be the flavor with the most recipes. Good luck and have fun mixing. Don’t give up. Your mixes will get better and better as you progress in your knowledge.

10 Likes

These are the most used Flavour Art flavors with descriptions and recipes.
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?q=(FA)&sort=num_recipes&direction=desc

And here are some recipes of HIC (HeadInClouds) who was the master of FA-exclusive recipes couple of years ago.

10 Likes

welcome to elr @S33d
hopefully you mixed small batches, i usually mix 20ml test recipes. that way you can always add more flavor as needed. add a few more drops of flavor, every drop equals 0.02g, more or less (you have to do a little mental math to account for what you already dripped) if your just starting out and used to commercial juice you may have to double the flavor and add a sweetener, i was just looking at the juicy strawberry notes and some ppl like it at 3%, others find it weak at 6%, so you need to play around add find where you can taste it. also how long did you steep it, i give fruit mixes at least an overnight steep before testing and may need 3 day to week to shine.

11 Likes

Welcome to ELR @S33d. I rotated your image to make it easier.

10 Likes

Thanks for your reply, i kept it for 2 days

5 Likes

This is very use, thank youu

6 Likes

Before you do anything with your flavors, please kindly read this guide so you will be familiar when the time comes to create a recipe with the correct flavor names. The database contains multiple flavor inaccuracies and the short guide linked below will help you avoid mistakes.
forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/the-elr-users-guide-to-creating-your-flavor-stash/188210 :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Yeah you should be tasting flavor at 2 days, what kind of atomizer / wattage are you using

5 Likes

Thanks a million

6 Likes

Im using kylin m on 32 watt

5 Likes

Maybe i just need to add more falvour

5 Likes

How long ago did you quit smoking? It takes time for your taste buds to come back to normal.

7 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

7 Likes

welcome to the forum @S33d

7 Likes

Try this from HIC. He is a FA fanboy.

Here one of my favorites I could make out of your list. It’s a great SnV

8 Likes

Welcome to the ELR forum @S33d :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Where do you live? Can you not order flavors online and have them delivered, where you are? I know some places you can’t, but most, you can…

I’m surprised to see that a straight up sweetener isn’t listed! I mean the ones listed under “sweetener” could add some sweetness to your mix but an actual sweetener is completely different from those flavors that are listed…

If you are in the US, try BullCityFlavors.com or GremberryFarms.com you’ll have way better luck with CAP Super Sweet than with FA Honey, unless you’re actually going for a honey flavor…? Both of those companies have reasonable prices for both their products and shipping, within the US.

If you are outside the US, there are many members here who can recommend other websites that you could try to find other manufacturers’ products, if you’re interested.

7 Likes