I’m new and need help please

Thanks for your reply, im living in Egypt and not sure if there is a website can ship to egypt

7 Likes

Ok, so you have to do your homework first. (1) Ask mentioned vendor if they do ship to Egypt. (2) Check your country’s regulation about imports of e-liquids. (or 3 check your national forums to get an info about this). It takes you less than an hour and it’s worth doing it. You may be ordering way cheaper and have a wide selection of brands available.

Chefsflavours is sending all over the world and their cost of shipping is extremely affordable. For 20 10ml bottles you will be paying around 5 pounds (but all this is saved since prices of flavors are really cheap compared to your national micro vendors). American vendors might have higher shipping costs (but also very affordable prices of flavors). At the end it all comes down to what additional expenses/annoyances/taxes are out there (if any) for you nationally when importing this stuff (unless you are banned to import these), so do that first. A long time vaper in Egypt might also be a great source of information.

7 Likes

@S33d You’ve already gotten some good suggestions and I just want to welcome you to the forum. LOTS of good information and great folks here. Glad you joined us.

7 Likes

@S33d Everyone is giving you good advice so I’ll just say welcome and I happen to be reading and studying about Egypt’s predynastic civilization at the moment, so I find it auspicious that you appear.

6 Likes