I need a replacement

So i been using creme de menthe vta forever. And now that their is no place to get it in the uk thanks to a couple of guys closing shop i have two choices as a replacement. I have not tried either. I did though try the first version of tpa’s. Wasnt all that sold on it. So my options are cdm flv and cdm2 tpa. So if anyone has had a go on either any input would help to give me a idea where i should lean too

6 Likes

Worthless reply incoming…CDM II is their non-flammable version. TPA claims there is no difference flavor-wise from V1 but personally I’ve always had reservations about those non-flams.
I’ve not used either one but with the limited choice I would go with FLV.

8 Likes

Wish I’d have known sooner I just gave away a 30ml of VT Crème de Menthe a few weeks ago. I didn’t really care for it my usual go to is FW Crème de menthe though FLV is also really good.

6 Likes

Im not the biggest fan of Creme de menthe (choco and mint not my thing) , however FLV is real good for that profile

6 Likes

Yeah seeing its for a liquid that is chocolate based im thinking flv will be better then the vta. My choices weren’t vast. Im gonna give it go

4 Likes

I do see its one of those concentrates that is really subjective to people. I tried the fw cmd and wasnt feeling it. I dont know if it was the cooling effect i got from or what. Its why i went to vta. But im thinking flv cmd might be better for what im mixing

2 Likes

Just went ahead and ordered the flv cmd

1 Like