I need advice on new flavor find

Has anyone on here ever tried any flavors from Atmos Labs? I was checking out some of their flavors and they look promising. Very interested in their flavor Bay Lee it’s described as a blended 18yr whiskey with a malted cream. The only review I could find described it as an almost authentic Irish Cream!! :drooling_face: The shipping would be around 50.00 us from DHL direct ship from Atmos Labs for a single 10ml bottle. I may have to grab a few other flavors just to make it worth it.

9 Likes

And we now know what will soon be in the queue… @SessionDrummer

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Since they are all about vaping shoot them an email request for samples, after they get back from Christmas break.

6 Likes

That’s a good idea.

6 Likes

@Quakas Can you help with this?

4 Likes

@McDuckie I’d heard of them, but only in passing, maybe because they’re in Greece. I am unfamiliar with their flavor line however.

I did drop a line, so here’s seeing what happens. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Atmos Labs have some of my favourite flavors, and over the years those haven’t been replaced by other companies.
-“Blackberry” very strong a little floral but sticky yummy like those blackberry gummy candies
-“18 Years Whiskey” the most realistic whiskey flavor point, it’s a bully, a little goes a long way
-“Bay Lee” the most realistic Baileys replication is like drinking the real thing, lacks some body, easily fix, delicious.
-“Butter Caramel” delicious replication of a buttermilk caramel like those Werther’s Original candys but the soft ones, go soft with this one they do have some butyric acid on them. I’ve heard Wonder Flavors have also a good caramel but I haven’t tried yet.
Those will be a good starting point, very realistic and no off notes, very concentrated flavors use it about 1% to 1,5%.

10 Likes

Thank you @Quakas.

4 Likes

Thanks bud!

2 Likes