I need help finding a custard flavor

What Custard flavor as it comes out in the 12 or 13 day mark will have a spicy taste before it becomes sort of crunchy. It’s not unaware. It has to be one that has been out 6 years or more. It just about has to have a yellow color too. I’ve tried several and I’m waiting for tfa to steep right now.

4 Likes

Unaware of what?

4 Likes

I think it’s a kind of sentient custard. Personally, I can only think of one:

custard

5 Likes

Does it involve Beelzebub?

3 Likes

Nope, 1970’s children’s cartoons.

6 Likes

This is an odd approach to find a flavour…
I have no clue really but spicy sounds like vanilla bean ice-cream. I wouldn’t go for the colour because I’ve received the same flavour with slightly different colours between batches.

4 Likes

I’m sorry yall, predictive text. It’s not any kind of new product. Its gonna be a vanilla Custard. The dude who made it said it was two custards, a cake and a cream. The one Custard is cap vanilla v1. I’m trying to figure out the second one.

4 Likes

You mean not Inawera??

crunchy ???

List them…

6 Likes

That didn’t occur to me…

5 Likes

I assume you have a liquid you like and you know that 1 out of 4 components is CAP VC v1. What makes you think that the crunchy effect and the spicy tones come from that 2nd custard?
It’s kind of an equation with too many unknown variables. Yellow vanillas are not rare, if it was brownish I’d say it’s DIYFS Holy Vanilla or Holy Resurrection. Both of them were quite dark brown when I bought mine.
Cake is also not very precise, there are so many. Is it a cake like yellow cake or something or one of the many graham crackers, biscuits, biscottis…
Maybe you should try to get more info, for example what is a likely range of manufacturers the guy may be using a lot.
Or just ask for the recipe?

5 Likes

Galileo! Galileo!

5 Likes

FW custard if I remember correctly had a spicy taste to me that I did not enjoy.

2 Likes

You forgot the :musical_note: :musical_score:

or not…

2 Likes

Pink panther?
Wait idk is that even a custard? Doesn’t INAWERA produce that one?

1 Like
2 Likes

S9 rhubarb and custard? I got lost after 5 mins…that a thing?

1 Like

No, you imagined the whole video.

3 Likes

Ok yes i am confused…

1 Like