I need help finding a flavor

TPA Coconut Extra

6 Likes

100pct fact lol

3 Likes

Thank y’all so much I got it setting at home. I would have never guessed coconut and vanilla

4 Likes

It made my thought at first think it was the plastic tank, nah, it was the Coconut with extra plastic,LOL.

4 Likes

Curious if you tried FA Custard? That one really sold me more on eggy flavor with INW custard added in

2 Likes

And suntan oil for me… I can’t get past it LOL

2 Likes

I have fa Custard but I haven’t tried it yet. I tried inw Custard. For a custard now no steep recipe with cap New York Cheesecake but the Cheesecake and custard was too rich for me.

3 Likes

And I was so stuck on the Custard…lol

2 Likes

Custard or custard premium ??

3 Likes

premium sorry

2 Likes

I don’t understand how you can have your favorite flavor, for me it is very difficult. I think that I tried more than 30 e juice, and all of them tasted delicious, maybe because they were of the highest quality, I don’t know. However, when I need to buy a new e juice, I buy 4 or 5 because I am not a determined person and I vape a lot and it very quickly ends. By the way, I also noticed that the coconut one has a little plastic taste and I didn’t buy it anymore. Have you tried Arctic Ice Salted E-Liquid, what is your opinion?

2 Likes

I’m sorry I haven’t tried that but I don’t really do cold stuff. Let me start from the beginning this was the first flavored juice I tried from the second vape shop I had ever been to. I mean, this goes back 6 years. this was the shops main juice. They pushed it as an all day vape that everybody would like. I’ve figured out some more parts of it since I put this post up and it’s crazy. I started cuttin the tree down from the top and it has become an obsession. My wife said it’s all I talk about.

2 Likes