I need help menthol flavors?

Thank you but her aio will be here tomorrow so I don’t think a month will work time wise I think I am going to just try and make her a strawberry and kiwi or a strawberry and cream with a little koolada for a chilling effect and hopefully she will like it enough to give it a try. I mean she is dieing from emphysema and still smoking a pack and a half of kool 100’s a day so f she wants to be around much longer she will give it a shot

2 Likes

yes… unfortunately, if you want a decent tobacco vape at all, it will need long aging.

A straight menthol might work for her in the meantime. FW’s Extreme Ice is a good one solo.

1 Like

You’re an amazing guy to be helping her this way. A lot of people really like menthol and a sweet fruit combo. Another trick I learned for working with koolada is adding FA Pear and Inawera Cactus to counter act the drying side effect. My usual is 2-3% Pear, .5-1% Cactus, .5-1.5% Koolada. The Cactus has a strong flavor at higher % but the Pear is so mild you’ll hardly taste it this low. This might give you some ideas for shake and vape or quick steeping flavors.

2 Likes

I went with a simple blue raz from real flavors with a touch of koolada and she loved it. I figured simple is better I didn’t want to over load her with options I just told her once she gets comfortable using it that there are a number of different things we can do but for now I think simple is going to work best for her.

6 Likes

That’s great news! Give her a hug and a thumbs up from me! Congrats on the success, you’ve undoubtedly added years and quality to her life.

1 Like

I run Max VG in an AIO Pro and Cubis Pro which has the same tank and coils no probs. Totally recommend the 1.0 Ohm coils. The AIO being a fixed Voltage device (V²=15), the 0.6 runs at 25W and is way too harsh, and hot, and the 1.5 Clapton runs at 10W and is flavourless. The 1.0 Ohm runs at 15W, is warm, full flavoured (as much as a Cubis tank can be) and only a little harsh…

Me three… doh…

Good karma Dude. Kudos…

So I was tasked with the request of making a clone of strawberry chill. It’s a house recipe from a local vape shop. Has anyone had any luck with a strawberry menthol? For some reason I taste some sort of apple as well as a cream? Are those things that are ever added to this profile?

3 Likes

Laura5, I haven’t tried mixing any strawberry flavors, but plan on it after my next shipment of flavors come in. Though I am mainly a menthol tobacco guy, I want to expand my flavor horizons and ordered a few fruit flavors and a handful of cream flavors to experiment with.

2 Likes

I’m a fruity gal across the board but its fun to explore new territory!

2 Likes