I need help with recipe

I was making this recipe:

i have some lemon TFA. I was thinking of adding some to make it a bit sour. Would that be a good idea? and what amount you recommend

5 Likes

Try it without, but if you want more tang I could see a bit of FA Lime Cold Water Pressed, FA Lemon (can’t remember what it’s called)… Have not tried TPA Lemon, but you could make a small tester with a bit and give that a shot.

There are sour additives, but yeah, feel free to change the recipe to suit your needs.

You are both Maverick and Goose, piloting your juice.

8 Likes

I used the recipe without it before and it is fine. I was just looking to add sourness to it and the is only lemon I got so I was thinking of trying adding it for sourness.

3 Likes

You could use malic acid (TPA sour ).

7 Likes

If he is looking for malic acid (tart). I would suggest something that might be in his arsenal already. Apple. Most apples are high in malic acid. You are on the right path tho. Many people, just haven’t the inventory.

7 Likes

Personally I’d go with a lime but TFA lemon is one I don’t have. If it’s tart give it a try in a 10ml tester.

6 Likes

I dont have that sadly, only tfa lemon, i cant order new stuff for now as i just made my order this week so i can only use that

3 Likes

I dont have that sadly, only tfa lemon, i cant order new stuff for now as i just made my order this week so i can only use that at the moment

3 Likes

what percentage of lemon

3 Likes

I just use a 10ml bottle, put in 2 drops of the lemon and about 8ml of juice, shake and taste in the morning. I’d suggest just drip a couple hits. If you don’t get a hint of what you’re chasing then add 2 more drops. Taste in morning, etc.

7 Likes