I need wire help

NI80 coils will be pretty much the same as Kanthal. They will run a little cooler than the Kanthal with a cleaner taste. Same burn in. Pulse to burn oil off the wire and burn in. Wattage will depend on the wire he sends you. Depends on how you like to vape. Start low on your wattage and work your up to the temperature you will be vaping at…

4 Likes

@Rocky02852 Great will pm you in a day or 2 as soon as work lets down. Thanks

3 Likes

@Psyc I see a FEW Kanthal only clapton options, but most are mixed metal types. I don’t have any experience with Pirate Coil, so not sure about them, and unsure of how many cores you typically run.

3 Likes

i found them last night on wire optim and ordered 2 rolls. I probably should have bought more.

4 Likes

2 rolls will last you good while. Especially if you are only testing flavors. Good luck.

3 Likes

Hehe, I know that feeling @Psyc.

1 Like

If you look on AliExpress, you can find many rolls of Kanthal wire - round. Clapton, Alien, etc. I myself use SS316. & NK fused claptons are superb. VapSea have Kanthal, and their premade coils & wires are not bad; Some XFKM wires and coils are OK. You can find a box of 50 premade claptons for as little as $6-8.

4 Likes