I relapsed :((((

I am doing much better now and thank ypu all so being so kind and supportive! I mixed one of my favorites yesterday and it felt so great to be vaping again!

12 Likes

Welcome back @Jazzy_girl. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you :heart:

7 Likes

Welcome back Jazzy girl !!
I just bought the Voopoo vinci x pod mod
and i absolutely love that thing. It uses an 18650 external battery and is compatible with freebase nic and nic salt.

7 Likes

So good to see you again @Jazzy_girl You’re such a talented mixer. I know you’ll fall right back into your groove and I look forward to seeing more of you.

7 Likes

That is great to hear. Keep it up friend.

6 Likes

I just recently relapsed as well. :cry: Damn menthols. Anyway, I’ll have to find a close mix of Alternativ Beta, since that juice helped me quit the last time.

6 Likes

@Deerslayer This description provided a pretty good starting point ==> https://www.zamplebox.com/e-juice/alternative-beta

• inhale a blast of tangy green apple
  • exhale, wafts of menthol
  • Although the menthol content is lower than some other blends, not overpowering
  • Both fruity and minty
  • To ensure smooth experience, the manufacturers add nicotine salts to each of the flavors
  • low throat impact.
  • it comes as no surprise that when devising this delectable granny smith apple and peach e-juice Beta, she spared no expense.

Read the user comments(tasting notes) for additional clues that should be helpful to come up with something that should be at least in the ballpark.

7 Likes

@Deerslayer was the nicotine content of you juice high enough to really satisfy you?

5 Likes

3mg. I could go 6mg since I exclusively use Nic salts. Thanks for the link.

6 Likes

Last night was probably the first time if 4 or so years that I really thought I wanted an American Spirit. Then I thought about the taste and smell in my clothes and my hair and having to tell my son why I stank and that cured me of the craving. It was really weird. Must be all the BS going on in the world. Maybe it’s getting to me and I had a momentary case of the “fuck-its”.

You’ll pull out of it. Hang in there brother.

7 Likes

It was good enough. I just had a tragedy happen and lost my 8 month old Grandson and I feel bad say I relapsed over that but I did! Can I but regular nicotine like I did then? Or is it all salts now?

7 Likes

Good for you …Anything you need let me know , if there is something I can help with I will

6 Likes

That is simply tragic @Jazzy_girl. Relapses CAN and DO happen. I am glad you are back.

6 Likes

I am sorry for your loss. I totally understand the relapse. I’ve done it, not with vaping but I was off cigs for four years, then I relapsed! It took me about six more years to stop cigs again. This time with the help of Vaping.

You can still buy regular freebase Nicotine as well as Salts. I like to shop River Supply, formerly Nicotine River. A lot of people here recommend Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers as another good source.

6 Likes

Absolutely…My go to Nic Supplier is

Liquid Barn…They carry Nic Select and CNT

LNW they carry CNT and their house blend is CNT and damn I forgot , but its good Nicotine

6 Likes

@Jazzy_girl you’ve got this dear ! Just drop the butts and pick up your vape again … you CAN DO THIS !!! We’re all here to support you too :wink: Jump back up on this wagon dear :metal:t3::metal:t3:

6 Likes

That was almost a year ago:)

2 Likes

I’m back to vaping now. I mix and and looking forward to mixing the new Flavorah flavors :heart::heart:

13 Likes

@Jazzy_girl … yay…I love your style.

4 Likes