I swear I can taste the vegetable glycerin and its driving me nuts

Murphies law all flavours I dont have right now… but a good excuse to further expand :slight_smile: and bonus some of those look like they might make great little candies I use rasberry in hard candies I make for the kids now and it gets pretty boring :slight_smile:

1 Like

You mention raspberry and I’m tripping all over myself to get back over to the link I left to make sure I left the right one nope no raspberry there then I go back and re read your post and realize what you meant. lmao. Yeah maybe I need one more cup of coffee before I do anything this morning. lol.

1 Like

Could try to dilute it with distilled water and make an AVG base and see if the taste dies down. AVG is aqueous VG could try to try a 1:10 dilution and see if it helps before you pitch the bottle ? I have heard of ppl even diluting it to 20% of the batch but then again I have no idea how much flavor they used to begin w/ to even get that figure.

I also saw here http://forum.totallywicked-eliquid.com/questions-answers/aqueous-glycerine-or/ where it was a 15/85 mix ( distilled water 15 )

4 Likes

My DIL’s little brother wins cloud comps all the time. I keep wanting to talk to a friend of mine that owns I thing three shops now and have him do a “heinz57” where they mix all the little bits of juice they have in the shops and do a cloud contest with it where the contestants have to vape it for the actual contest. lmao

2 Likes

ewww lol im pretty sure my brother could vape it… im not sure if he has no taste buds when it comes to vaping or if he is just the cheapest person in our family of cheapskates but I swear he will vape anything lol

3 Likes

I have nothing useful to add, but I just can’t see/hear those words without thinking of that dumb joke

5 Likes