Ice Cream that doesn't use LB

Yes, thx Joel. You’re lucky to have RF near you. I haven’t ordered anything from CA yet but there will come a time when I run out of the RF that I use. I’m def hooked on their Brown Sugar.

2 Likes

It appears their RF inventory is mostly VG based. Unless I missed something.

5 Likes

FW vanilla ice cream is really good I don’t like VBIC taste peppery to me. The flavor West has a good one

2 Likes

@muth I’ve always tried to get real flavors and I can’t seem to find them and I believe they are VG base that’s why I was looking for them

3 Likes

FW vanilla ice cream… It’s almost like vanilla swirl from TFA but with more of a creamy-ness delicious!

2 Likes

They created different lines and VG based was one of them. Have you checked the Canadian site? That’s where you’ll have to buy them now. If you have a PG sensitivity you can also try alcohol based flavors. Here’s the Canadian site:

3 Likes

@muth as per the usual always helpful yes I did visit there thank you signed up I just hate when juices too thin

3 Likes

I didn’t have luck with the VG based flavors. I just didn’t get enough flavor out of them. If you like max VG another option would be to use super concentrates like Flavorah et al. The pct of flavor you need is so small that it’s easy to get a mix of 95% VG and 5% PG based flavors, for instance. Just a helpful thought in your quest for high VG mixes.

3 Likes

I made a cloyingly sweet mix with Flavorah at under 3% for example

FLV Graham
FLV Milk Choc
FLV one of the marshmallows
FLV Cookie Dough

3 Likes

If you are Looking for LB Vanilla ice cream go direct to LB I grabbed a few 60ml from them. Good price and shipping isn’t bad either.

3 Likes

I did the same. They had a sale on the 16oz for $29 a little over a month ago. I snagged one along wit a few other flavors

3 Likes

I did the same because I use a lot of Vanilla ice cream and White Chocolate Peppermint Mmmm.

5 Likes

That’s one flavour that I never picked up probably because the idea of peppermint in my e liquid put me off being mostly a bakery lover but I have heard that it’s good and light on the peppermint so it’s worth considering.

3 Likes

I use WC Peppermint quite a bit for this evil creation. mint chocolate Ice Cream

Dark Chocolate (VTA) 1.00
Creme de Menthe (FW) 0.75
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 6.00
White Chocolate Peppermint (LB) 3.50
Sweetness (Flavorah) 0.25
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 1.50

6 Likes

Now I can get my head around that one, it’s a nice looking recipe and I thank you for sharing it with me.

5 Likes