Ice pack's for Nicotine

So I know this doesn’t apply to everyone but I live in Arizona. During the summer months the temperature can go up to 120 in the shade. My community mailbox faces the sun so that metal mailbox it can get 140 or higher. It would be nice if the vendors would offer ice pack’s for shipping my Nicotine. I know this would add to the price a little but its better than having my nicotine messed up. What do you guy’s think ?

I have sensitive, expensive and perishable goods/material shipped to a friends business address; I know it’s going to be safe there until I make the pick up. Might there be someone you know in the area that would accept your package and hold it for safe keeping? :thinking:

8 Likes

This is also why I ship to my place of business. I know not everyone can do that. But I stalk my usps guy on the day my vape Mail should arrive.

3 Likes

I do like the idea of shipping with ice. But it will need to usually be dry ice and at that point need to be labled as so…“orm-d”. I’m also surprised nic shipments don’t always come with the fancy labels either come to think of it.

1 Like

Dude, I was just wondering this today. My conditions are not as dire as yours but none the less I wonder what vendors do.

1 Like

I have had meat shipped from back east and they use the soft 5" square ice pack’s

All winter long I yearn to live in the south. You made me feel better about our weather for one day and I thank you for that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

High of 86 today but Hot weather is coming :sweat:

1 Like

I used to live in the East Bay of San Francisco. I remember seeing that thermometer at 140 and burning my hands on the steering wheel when I got out of work…

1 Like

Yeah you learn not to touch anything metal outside in the summertime here

2 Likes

Was out in Phoenix for the last week. Was cooler than normal. Didn’t even get a tan…

1 Like

Yeah last week was nice.

Anyone comes out this way PM me and we’ll hook up.My wife makes the best chimichanga’s in town :thumbsup:

1 Like

Now you throw that out there! :wink:

2 Likes

LOL Sorry man I didn’t know you were here :laughing:

1 Like

Ummm yeah. So how does Friday next week sound. J/k. But half way tempted to hope on a plane and show up. Who could turn down chimichanga’s

Just let me know I got to smoke the meat. What do you like pork , beef or chicken ? LOL

You mean there’s a choice? After I had my first chimmy with chipotle marinated chicken that was just the end of the discussion for me! :slight_smile:

Rob have you had a problem with nic being bad before you opened it? Not to be argumentative but I’m just wondering since the nic container should be air tight so I’m wondering how much damage could occur. My thought is this. Order enough before the end of winter to get you through to the return of cold weather. Simple, yes, but it would certainly work. Just need to figure out how much you would need, which if you’re just mixing for personal use or a few friends it should be very easy to determine.

2 Likes

I would a agree. Just order enough in the winter time to make it through the summer. Sounds easy enough. But we all know how it is when we get busy and just don’t do that. But it is air tight, and it is in a sealed box. I don’t believe that the high temps there will hurt your product at all. Now if it sat there for like a month in extreme heat then it may effect it. Ice is a good idea though. I lived in Arizona for 3 years and it does get 120 in the shade. 100 plus at night lol. This probably was zero help and I’m just rambling on lol.

1 Like

I just got started mixing so yeah hopefully 240ml will last me till October. And yes there is a choice on the chimmy’s :sunglasses:

1 Like