Icy fireball - From my stash (Challenge)

Hi folks, I like cinnamon and I like cool.

Here’s the challenge (if ya can be bothered)
-Concoct a red hot cinnamon vape and then ice that bastard down (from my limited stash)

I’m a pretty crappy mixer, so I’m asking you folks.I have some wierd ideas of what might be nice too. eg. I’ve been known to eat baked bean + peanut butter + sour kraut + sriracha sandwiches - late at night when baked.

What ya reckon folks, stupid f’ckn idea or just pure stupidity?

Lets see.

2 Likes

There is one, I can’t remember the name though

3 Likes

Thanks bud, that’s awesome LOL

2 Likes

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/138151/Ice%20Ice%20Baby!
add a few percent of Rich Cinnamon

3 Likes

I’d say take your preferred cinnamon red hot flavor, and add a couple drops of WS-23.

What you’re asking for sounds super simple.

The only mistake I could see would be if you were to try and use Koolada (or similar) which usually adds some mint aspect (that’s often unwanted).

4 Likes

Assuming you’re thinking FLV here… That wouldn’t work at all for a cinnamon red hot IMO. As it’s a bakery cinnamon. Not a ‘red hot’ type.

Still, might be a nice twist to experiment with though!

4 Likes

OK, its been a bloody long time since I’ve looked at my stash. I only have cinnamon ceylon (FA) and a couple of bakery cinamons. The only cool I have is Koolada :rofl: Perhaps I’m requesting the impossible.

HMMMMMMM, I haven’t been here for a long time and I haven’t bought flavors in as long. Now I’ve been here 10 min’s and my pockets burning for more juice… Thanks :upside_down_face:

I don’t really know how to use the ceylon either (if its useable)

3 Likes

not from your stash, unless you happen to have flv in there… but a peek at mine…

3 Likes

I appreciate the truth mate, ta.

3 Likes

Im bad at making good folks go broke :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

With all due respect, fuck you LOL

3 Likes

lmao… :smiley: 10 characters :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well played @cooper1 and @anon84779643 that could have been taken out of context … Two adults having fun , nice to see that play out the way it did…:+1:

5 Likes

I just happen to be in a very good mood…
not moody enough to drop another 25 recipes in 5 min… but a good enough one :wink:

Meet my grand daughter…

She is a fireball lol

4 Likes

Oh i love dem babies …my youngest is three and I keep telling her STOP growing , she says I cant I a big girl now lol… A beautiful girl smoky ty for sharing …

4 Likes

It’s the food @fidalgo_vapes and not enough fireballs!! :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s way out of context… MODS!!!

Not really, good for you and your prowess which I’m feeling from a long, long way away. It looks fresh, How old?

Personally, I had one of those maggots 3 years ago. Now she’s a little shit + the odd moment of adorable.

Forgive me, I lack P.C.'ness

3 Likes

almost 2 weeks old now, and sweet as can be, all things considered :stuck_out_tongue:

No worries… have fun @cooper1 :slight_smile:

3 Likes