Ideas for good mint and chocolate flavours for mint choc chip recipe

Thanks for that. Some good ideas there.

I have been testing all the flavours on their own mixed only with some base mix to try to really get a feel for each individual flavour. I’m only a few days in so still have masses to learn but I have done lots of research and asked plenty of questions and I’m very happy with how things are progressing so far.

4 Likes

I still ask questions noe that’s the best way mix 30mls of that juice you made and for get about it while your testing flavours shake it daily tho try it 14 day later and see what you think of it then.
Also when your looking for s recipe click on ratings and it will give you all the good rated recipes and what other people have said about the recipe

3 Likes

Thank you. Sounds good to me.

I’ve just bought 10 more little bottles of concentrate from Vapable to give me a few more options to try so I’ll test them all out and then play with the recipe and try your idea.

I’ve bought 10ml each of
Peppermint TFA
Candy Cane FW
Marshmallow TFA
Meringue TFA
Vanilla Swirl TFA
Vanilla Custard V1 CAP
Double Chocolate V2 CAP

I also already have a bottle of Bavarian Cream (Flavour Creative) which I haven’t tried yet so that will be lots of fun trying that lot out and see what I can come up with.

3 Likes

Is Flavour Art rebottle just so you know when it comes time to put it in the stash

5 Likes

Ah, OK. Thank you for letting me know that.

3 Likes

How did your hunt for this profile go @MarylinC?

2 Likes