Ideas using my flavour stash?

from what ive read it seems they use alot but keep in mind the right mix cld be super sweet as well ive been working on a juice i call CAVITY it is a mix with fw Butterscotch and Fa Caramel among other things i thoughtbwith just thosebtwo and some marshmallow it would be super sweet but its not so ive gotta add some sweetener i think

Hi I have both of them steeping at the mo

Might try a yogurt next Il find a recipe and buy the concentrates next week
Thanks

1 Like

That sounds pretty nice I might have to get extra concentrates and have a go at yours cheers mate
I actually have a ultrasonic cleaner I donā€™t know how good it is it got soil off coins OK I suppose ( from my metal detecting days)
How long should I shake using that it does 360seconds each clean

I Like the sound of that bud :slight_smile: :+1: I really like sweet juices like Mr pancake I bought from a shop that was sweet, it wasnā€™t nice as it was the only juice I had the time but when I go back to it it is really nice

1 Like

@Pudrox I have been attempting a Yogurt clone and bought all the yogurts except the one which I have discovered on here is probably the bestā€¦ Flavorah Greek Yogurt. Be sure to give the flavor bottle extra shaking before mixing as it can have a smell like vomit from one of itā€™s components (Butyric Acid) ā€¦also the acid naturally occurring in butter and cream.

ive used a ultra sonic cleaner and never got the same result as steeping naturally adding heat is something i would avoid thats just my opinion , i now use a magnetic stirrer then ill shake for the first 3 days after that the juice is laid to rest and not touched until its ready to vape

1 Like

@Pro_Vapes look at those cream percentages lol just giving you crap buddy

1 Like

Right I see thanks for the info I will take note of that , I wouldnā€™t of known why it smelt of vomit and would probably of just thrown it so thatā€™s great :slight_smile: Il get that concentrate aswel

Ah I got it in my head when you said UC you meant ultrasonic cleaner and it got me thinking about my oneā€¦
What you is what I normally do but I have cheated lately and used hot water in cup and put my juice in so it gets thin and runny then gave it a good shake by putting the bottle a tea towel and waving it all over like a mad man it got plenty of air bubbles in and looked mixed

Yep itā€™s more than I would recommend, but it does have a Strawberry topnoteā€¦ maybe?

Yellow Cake aka Fructose, I donā€™t recommend and 9% creams to 4% mild bakeryā€¦ sounds like a over the top dairy vape.

As they say ā€œtaste is subjectiveā€, but it never worked for me. I see high cream usage a lot on the calculator, so it must work for some people.

Iā€™ve learned to start much lower with dairy.

ive learned that less is more in some cases but not all and diy is just that ( do it yourself )and trust me these types of mixes and percentages are great to alot of people for the last 4months these types of vapes are what keeps me from spending my own money on ingedients

I run two one hour sessions on mine.

Thatā€™s the main reason Iā€™d say start lower. Itā€™s more about the creams to other flavors ratio.

I have all of these flavourā€™s and this recipe sounds awesome, I will be giving this one a try for sureā€¦ TY.

I did a standalone mix of DX red Velvet Flavorā€¦not the cakeā€¦My first thought after vaping itā€¦wasā€¦ this will go great with creams!!..Itā€™s already got a thick rick feel and tasteā€¦not overly poweful but a great base to start with. People expect to taste red velvet cakeā€¦but thats not thisā€¦This is the ā€œessenceā€ of it.

1 Like