If I were to start building

Your welcome, I need to redo that tutorial as I have learned a few things since I wrote it.

2 Likes

Exactly what I now know I will do for sure to start is but pre wrapped, tyvm for the link and info. I might try wrapping myself down the road

1 Like

The one that everyone seems to love right now is the modfather.

3 Likes

Im thrilled to have it! but I guess everyone is always learning and changing, improving etc

2 Likes

Now that looks like it has room and not complex! Grr now I have to go see what a series deck is lol

2 Likes

Just donā€™t get discouraged, it took me a week to learn how to wick decent and months to do it right 9 out of 10 times. Definitely a learning curve, I have Atomizers I still donā€™t wick well, but I will help all I can.

3 Likes

Great info Orge. I like the looks of that tank and that it is stainless. Thank you for th e links and info even if you left out the hairdressers phone # lol

Im off to do lots of reading ty

3 Likes

You are always a great help. This is why I want to start simple so I donā€™t g et too overwhelmed. Pre made coils will get me set and then I can play with making some later. (cant believe I said that)

SO many great links and tutorials to check out, you guys all rock!

4 Likes

Basically what a series deck does is instead of just having a positive and negative post you also have a central neutral post witch keeps your ohms up so you can run a greater range of coils,IE stateless steel.

2 Likes

Is a lot to learn but u will be glad u did since u have a great set up there!

5 Likes

Not sure who that anonymous poster is that wrote that, but it is a fine piece of work. :joy:

8 Likes

It took me a long time to realize anon was not a name !

4 Likes

When are you gonna put your pic back up anon?

3 Likes

I still donā€™t get it. Itā€™s not someone?

4 Likes

Its someone who is now someone else so itā€™s not anybody anymore, except it kinda is stillā€¦

7 Likes

As if I havenā€™t sent you enough pics already. You havenā€™t showed those to anyone, have you?

3 Likes

Never you girthy boy you!

2 Likes

Just tried my mod While Whiterose was helping me on phone!! Woot taste great and loving it so far and that is wish old beast tank. I imagine it will be off the charts when I get the new tank!!

8 Likes

zippersā€¦ picsā€¦ girthā€¦ here he goes folks!!!

4 Likes

Here I cum!!!

2 Likes