If you have a moment...? Only need 12 more signatures!

Absolutely, there is the SBA which is already in motion or enacted or whatever it’s called. It’s for helping small businesses and such. The government can do more, obviously, it’s just getting the help where it’ll do the most good!

1 Like

there is something for us the people too… 1000-1200-2000 which ever they decided this weekend in talks… those checks will go out on April 6th 2020…

I believe they are talking 1-2 checks…

1 Like

Oh yeah! I’ve been watching the news on those, for reals!! I’m just waiting to see the definitive plans for it. Supposedly they vote on the final bill, tomorrow… But I think they’re still in deliberation…?

I’ve heard monthly and I’ve heard one on or around the 6th of April and another 6 weeks later…

1 Like

The vote has happened… its the amount and to send we are waiting on.

2 Likes

This is what I just found… apparently the vote has yet to go thru… the dems blocked it and they are still debating… supposed to have had a vote at 6pm… still looking for the results…

2 Likes

Done and thanks for posting. Have to step up and help those who are affected financially by no fault of there own

2 Likes

Absolutely! Thanks for taking the time to sign, @mjag

2 Likes

@smokeyblue, Now I see what you are talking about… Hmmm it now shows “509 of 600” needed… I dunno what the deal is…

2 Likes

I dunno either… just thought it odd… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very! Hmmmm…

2 Likes

@anon84779643, I think it’s just crushed mine. It’s only bits and pieces part time stuff. Still, I was able to pay my used suv payment…

Oh, I signed it too.

2 Likes

Thank you @Caped_Conspirathist!

2 Likes