If you have a moment...? Only need 12 more signatures!

Dear Friends,

I just signed the petition “Provide Emergency Money To People” and wanted to ask if you could add your name too.

This campaign means a lot to me and the more support we can get behind it, the better chance we have of succeeding. You can read more and sign the petition here:

Thank you!

P.S. Can you also take a moment to share the petition with others? It’s really easy – all you need to do is share the above link on Facebook or Twitter.

7 Likes

Done :metal:

5 Likes

Done @Wombatred26

5 Likes

Thanks guys!

4 Likes

OK, done @Wombatred26

5 Likes

Done. I seriously hope that everyone can get what they need as far as basic necessities to live. I saw a post a few days ago where a mom couldn’t get forumla for her baby! Doing what I can for my community but think this is why we’ve paid in taxes all these years, now it’s time to help those out of work while this crisis is going on.

4 Likes

Outta likes @authormichellehughes, but we had a temporary problem up here with that, and my wife and I ran out, found some formula for her brother for his 3 month old. Both parents struggling with two youngesters, he’s furlowed, and she just got laid off.

4 Likes

Done! 481… u’re nearly there Cindye @Wombatred26

5 Likes

Done :guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

3 Likes

Questions…

The link has been closed now for almost 24 hours… how can anyone be “done”?
Plus… The gov is already saying they are releasing money and it will happen April 6th…

Just curious… :slight_smile:

Just clicked the link… looks like it was restarted???

2 Likes

What?? It’s not mine, I just shared it in the hopes it would help…? I don’t know what’s going on with it…!

Edit: I just clicked the link and it shows 484 signatures…? I’m not sure what’s going on, on your end, Smokey, but it’s fine, here…?

2 Likes

is why I had to ask lol… what is up with it???

mmmm lol… :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s been done ive signed…i had no problem

4 Likes

The petition was restarted. When I clicked yesterday, it said closed.

4 Likes

The counter is still going and is currently at 487… I’m unsure why you guys are seeing it as restarted…?

2 Likes

first time I looked, it needed 50 more for a total of 2k votes.

3 Likes

I don’t know what you’re seeing Smokey but the one I shared only needs 500 votes, total…? :worried:

4 Likes

I dunno either… it needed 2k in votes yesterday…

It really doesn’t matter to me how many… and we all know they will be releasing funds for everyone… so again… I dunno…

3 Likes

I dunno either. As far as I knew they were still in deliberation on the stimulus package.

Im not trying to argue or debate with anyone, I’m just trying to get to the bottom of the issue… You know? :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Yeps… I know… and I have heard its 1k or over 1k… and a monthly payment till it goes away or its for the next 2 months or a monthly payment for the next 2 months… but… the check is as good as written.

What I am more concerned with is the small to medium sized business owner… this is really hurting our way of life.

3 Likes