If You Vape, You Are a Manchild (E-Cigs will KILL you)

Idiots like this is the main reason we must support vaping at every opportunity. We need to inform the public of how vaping has helped us individually. We must repost any positive info that we have via social media. Good news about vaping is rarely broadcasted. 90% of broadcasted vaping news is bad. That’s how public opinion is swayed. Most smokers think they are exercising a healthier alternative… :confused:

1 Like

He has made the video private now, so I guess he got so much shit thrown at him that he’s sitting at home sobbing instead of wanking, which is a good thing cause my mommy always told me that shit will make you blind :cry:

4 Likes

Studies on the dangers of nicotine have only been done in association with smoking tobacco, which involves over 6k chemicals in addition to nicotine. Also, to compare studies done by RJ Reynolds on smoking in the '50s is to imply that 1) the science now is the same as it was and 2) that only biased studies are being done on vaping. Neither is anywhere near the case.

4 Likes

Nope! Nailed it!

1 Like

Not that I did huge amounts of extensive research or anything, but while looking into testing done on nicotine for my genetics project I ran across some research papers that found that nicotine by itself was less mutagenic than caffeine.

For anyone who was interested and around for that, the project was a bust. Inconclusive results due to contamination of the ‘sterile’ water we used for a negative control and for diluting the e-liquid. It was pretty disappointing and I wish I had free access to the lab so I could run it again. C’est la vie.

3 Likes