If You Vape, You Are a Manchild (E-Cigs will KILL you)

gregory ivey 1 second ago
If I see one vendors ad on this dweebs post I will blast your business to 150000 ecig forum followers and your products will boycotted coast to coast
Reply ·

gregory ivey 9 hours ago
You are like the FDA… you choose to ignore the real facts and spread vicious lies. I know 100s of people that quit cigs because of vaping. Studies have shown what is exhaled is the same as what was put into the liquid. Would you rather people continue to smoke. You’re a dumb sack of suit looking for attention. I bet you got your ass kicked plenty in high school.
Reply · 2

Hide replies

The Golden Raisin 9 hours ago
+gregory ivey You act like the only way to quit smoking is through vaping, if you weren’t such a baby and stopped making excuses for yourself you could quit without subbing in another addiction :slight_smile:
Reply ·

gregory ivey 9 hours ago
There are experts that has verified that vaping is 95% safer than smoking. Do you think I will take the words of a dumb attention deprived geek over theirs. I smoked for 37 years and quit instantly with my 1st ecig . I am proof that it works.
Reply ·

+gregory ivey You could have just quit by not smoking and by breathing clean air, but it sounds like you needed a security blanket instead :slight_smile:

Anyway, let me know how those “expert” studies pan out, in the coming decades, RJ Reynolds did similar studies in the 50’s where smoking was shown to improve lung function :slight_smile:
Reply ·

gregory ivey 9 hours ago
Caffeine and too much sugar is an addiction are you against that too. You’re stupid. You’re an attention addict. Everybody has a vice or we would all be Jesus.
Reply ·

+gregory ivey Sugar is an addiction because our brain NEEDS glucose to function. Caffeine is a CNS stimulant and terrible for your health.

The “everyone needs a vice” argument is just another security blanket to make you feel comfortable about your addiction :slight_smile:
Reply ·

gregory ivey 7 hours ago
So your on a 1 woman crusade to save the world from vaping. While you are puking up those lies you will cause another smoker a chance to quit. Will you agree the cigs are worst for your health than vaping? If so help get smokers off tobacco and see how vaping turn out in the end. As of this moment there no known life threatening diseases caused by vaping. So until there are you need to quote facts. Cigarettes kill 400000 people every year and vaping has yet to have 1 casualty. You fighting for the wrong team.

I said everyone has a vice including you. and I don’t have a problem with my addiction, you do. I enjoy vaping tremendously.
Show less
Reply ·

The Golden Raisin 3 hours ago
+gregory ivey Still less healthy then clean air, and yes, the atherosclerosis caused by nicotine use leads to MANY life threatening diseases. See what the Cleveland Clinic has to say.

I hold people to a higher standard – you don’t need to “moderate” your drinking or your cigarette use – people have the power to stop whenever they choose, and they don’t need to make excuses for why they can’t quit in its entirety. Nicotine is a stimulant, and bad for health.
Reply ·

gregory ivey 59 minutes ago
YOU HAVE A GOD COMPLEX. From your comments you obviously feel what’s good for you is great for rest of the world. You’re too young to understand and may God forgive for assuming his job. When your older you will understand.
Reply ·

The Golden Raisin 58 minutes ago
+gregory ivey So your response is to tell me what’s good? Hypocrite, much? Also, you sound a little ageist, brah :wink:
Reply ·

gregory ivey 52 minutes ago
That’s what you’re doing. Anybody that doesn’t follow your shining example is beneath you. You think you’re God Almighty. But in reality you’re a dumb inexperienced child that don’t respect others for living their lives how they want.
Reply ·

5 Likes

All I can say is Wow…what an ass this douche is!!!

2 Likes

He think he’s the man with all the answers… Just a young punk.

2 Likes

I love reading the comments. My favorite -
Winner Of the Ruby Classic 15 hours ago
Your so small I want to bend you backwards and shoot protein up your fartbox.

Disturbing, but funny as hell. :smile:

Hey, you think this dude initiated his own crusade or is it possible Big Tobacco is somehow funding horseshit like this?

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more…He has probably never been addicted to anything other than attention…nothing that requires the want and need to quit something that is terrible for you…therefore, because he is a young punk who has yet to live one smidgeon of the life that many of us older cats (I’m 34) have, he doesn’t know how it is…it takes a strong will and help to quit an addiction, believe me I have quit more than just smoking and if I hadn’t I would probably be dead by now!!

3 Likes

LMFFAO

Everything you need to know about this little fuckstick starts here -

4 Likes

My point is everyone needs a little help to quit an addiction and I am happy that vaping has been around to help me and many others quit…don’t let some little punk ruin your day!!

2 Likes

Could be… Big T has to keep the fear going. Vaping has surpassed all previous predictions. It’s predicted to surpass smokers by 2020. They will do anything to make sure that doesn’t happen… even recruiting geeks.

As @ringling said we have make sure the facts about vaping are known.

2 Likes

my guess is he tounge punches fart boxes for his occupation…

3 Likes

like the avatar bro!!! I change mine alot lol

2 Likes

I got my eye on Big T and the FDA.

3 Likes

Dumb kid. To young and stupid to know what he is talking about.

3 Likes

What’s sad about it is smokers on the fence about vaping may get spooked about switching cause this fool want to vomit out a bowl BS.

One of those “Keyboard Gangstas”. Real cocky Brah.

He wouldn’t last 5 minutes in the hood.

6 Likes

I am swapping one addiction for another but at least it taste good doesn’t make my hair smell and have loads of known poisons in. So I’m cool not being a champion… Cheers.

9 Likes

God that little sh*ts annoying. He heeds to stick to his hobby. (4 times a day) get a job!

7 Likes

Wanker.

Did I leave anything out?

7 Likes

I couldn’t even finish watching this goober… People like him are the reason this world is going to shit…

4 Likes
6 Likes

First thing, he starts with the words ‘smoking e cigarettes’. Smoking?
FAIL!
What a … well never mind, I’ll ignore the rest of the video anyway.

3 Likes

Sorry I didn’t see this sooner. This video is a pile of crap and lies. Where’s your research? Are you going to address everyone on the planet because they don’t hold to your “high standards”? Here’s the deal. I don’t live to YOUR standards. And I’m sick and damned tired of trying to defend MY decisions and MY habits to ignoramuses. LIFE is going to kill you. No one gets out of it alive. I watched my brother die of cancer two years ago. I did my research and made my own choice, as did every vaper here. So why don’t you go peddle your propaganda somewhere where ppl might care because we as vapers DO NOT. I smoked for 33 years. I used nicotine gum which put sores in my mouth. I used patches which made me so nauseous and dizzy I couldn’t function. I used Chantix which made me suicidal and the nightmares kept me from sleeping. I started using ecigs and completely quit smoking combustible cigs in 2 weeks and haven’t touched them for over a year and don’t even want to. Trading one addiction for another? Maybe. But do your research dumbass. Nicotine is proven to be a brain stimulant and is even used in drugs for diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimers. We don’t need your bs. We’ve made our decisions so go find some smokers that you can sway to your opinion so they can die of cancer, copd, emphysema, and other tobacco related diseases. If ignorance is bliss you must be one happy idiot lol.

6 Likes