If you want drop your adv recipe here:)

I’m back on the Coconut…

4 Likes

thanks guys but i dont have flv vanilla pudding:/ any substitute?

2 Likes

Tfa french vanilla deluxe

2 Likes

Did someone say french toast?

Grandma's French toast

Ingredient %
French Toast (BL) (Real Flavors) 3.00

Flavor total: 3%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Sad that real flavors shut down. But at least another company makes the flavors.
Ive got to order some soon…

6 Likes

My ADV since 4 years
I vape almost nothing else

13% Vampire Vape Blood Sukka
4% WS23

3 Likes

Chemnovatic Vanilla Pudding should get you close

4 Likes

Noooooooo did someone say substitute vanilla pudding by flavorah … such blasphemy hahahha kidding have a great one guys… but seriously there is no sub for that flavor LOL

7 Likes

Really? No sub at all?.. Hmmm, I was hoping VTA pudding base might be a halfway decent sub. Or at least an alternative of sorts with some added vanilla of course.

3 Likes

Chemnovativ Vanilla Pudding is the best sub:

Their Vanilla Pudding is along the same lines as well. In fact, I think it’s almost identical to FLV’s Vanilla Pudding, with just a bit more presence and mouthfeel. This is not a bad thing, since FLV Vanilla Pudding is amazing – it just lacks in its presence a bit that CNV fixes. So if you’re looking to add some CNV to your library, I’d definitely recommend checking these out first.

Source: https://diyordievaping.com/2021/03/04/favorite-flavorings-of-2020/

10 Likes

I’ll just be nice and say how much I disagree since Flavorah’s vanilla pudding was made by the gods and shined down to be put on us mere mortals and a delight we will never be able thank them enough for LOL

8 Likes

You are the reason I first purchased this one and now I’m buying 100ml bottles! Same as “milk and honey” via @Rocky02852 finally I’m like “What the hell are these ppl going on about?” Now I know.

5 Likes

now i have vanilla pudding.

5 Likes

You’ll never turn back!!!

3 Likes

is it do nice?:slight_smile:

2 Likes

i didnt realy get that with milk n honey hmm

3 Likes

dont know how to use it

3 Likes