If you want drop your adv recipe here:)

Hi please drop me some awsome breakfast frenchtoast wafgle toasted recipe.all recipes is weölcome

6 Likes

When I find one I will :slight_smile:

8 Likes

If you have the required flavors why not just sit down and start experimenting. That’s why it’s called DIY.

8 Likes

Its funny with you zen you always been an asshole.okey do you know why i font want to DIY because sometimes it is a chance game sometimes its going good and sometimes its going bad there you got your answer.stop playing smart guy cause it dont fit you at all.if you dont have anything nice to say please dont open your mouth.and i dont wanna waste my flavors on chance mixes if any other dude have a nice recipe.

3 Likes

I have tried two now vaportrails french toast and my own mix

1 Like

This one tfa waffle 10%
Cinnamon danish swirl 4%
Vanilla swirl 4%

1 Like

It smells awsome

1 Like

1 Like

@min0, @TorturedZen was helping you out, and has a lot of backing here on ELR. He was speaking the truth about DIY’ing, as you do have to experiment, because what tastes great to me, may not to you, tastes vary.

Best thing to do is search the forums first, then search the recipe side, and see what’s out there, the reviews, ratings, etc. We’re here to help, but only if we can play nice together.

9 Likes

well buddy, you just stabbed yourself in the foot right there.

7 Likes

Well I’m sorry you feel that way. Honestly I wasn’t trying to be an asshole. Good luck on your quest.

8 Likes

That’s why I ordered 240mLs of a-grade commercial liquid this week instead of spending that money on flavourings.

Gives me a break from vaping the average-at-best flavours I’ve mixed the last few weeks, and saves me having to fuck around with the ‘chance’ of DIY for a bit.

Course I can order 100mg/mL nic base in freebase and salts, so can order any 0mg juice I like and dose it up without watering down the flavour at all really.

4 Likes

Okey then zen im sorry that i called you that then it all was a missunderstanding i thought you tried to be ironic but if that not the case i take responsibility for my actions and say im sorry to you bro:)

9 Likes

Jinx no it was a miss understanding

4 Likes

TOC’S Quick Custard : https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3545902/TOC’S%20Quick%20Custard

1.00% Cookie (Flavorah)
0.50% Sweetness (Flavorah)
3.00% Vanilla Custard II (TPA)
1.40% Vanilla Pudding (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 5.9%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/zkk2

vape it every single day LOL

7 Likes

That one IS really good @authormichellehughes.

4 Likes

Thanks it’s definitely my fave

3 Likes

@authormichellehughes, I held off on buying the VC II as I just didn’t need ANOTHER custard. Well that one, … I DID need.

4 Likes

It’s a great flavor :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Awesome, I have everything for that one @authormichellehughes :grin:
and I’ll drop my ADV (coffee milk of course) :sunglasses:

7 Likes