If you were being banished from buying equipment

If I could continue to buy parts, I would at this time agree with you. I’m really enjoying my setup (IPV4s and Crown). Just got the smok TFV4 though. Minds can be changed (Still in the box at this moment).

If you COULD NOT buy parts then unfortunately taking a step back in time and going mechanical would be the smart money. There would be a much better chance of making DIY repairs. Even a RTA would be a bad choice if you were unable to buy parts. Perhaps if you found your own personal glass blower you’d be OK…

1 Like

Yes Sir !!! I was thinking that myself. That and a glass blower…

1 Like

Guess that means there wouldn’t be much sweat from your brow, which also means, not a whole lot of carrier for the juice. I think we’re all shit out of luck as they say…

2 Likes

And no package for Mondo…

/cries

3 Likes

It sure does become a issue! What about parts, will you be able to buy parts for repairs. If you can not then anyone with a regulated mod and glass tank is essentially screwed at some point. These things do not last forever…

1 Like

As long as it’s only from your brow. Otherwise…

2 Likes

I’m picturing a Mad Max/Steampunk scenario in my head right now.
Beyond Vapordome.

3 Likes

Mad @Jimk, Beyond Vapordome, I like it !!!

3 Likes

I have a lathe!!! ur all in!!!

1 Like

and a shop to support any and all things vape but if this keeps up it’ll be first knock first in lol I’ll set the secret knock soon… and the way it looks to soon!!!

2 Likes

You’ll be a hero.

one of these days I’ll post a pic maybe in the a.m.

2 Likes