If you were being banished from buying equipment

If you were put into a situation indefineately where you could only have one mod, (with unlimited batteries),and one tank, what would you choose. Now keep in mind you might need to repair it, you need supplies to build your own coils, (tools, wire, cotton, RBAs, etc) .What if your tank needs repair or rebuilding. What parts do you buy? Your vaping life depends on what you buy. You can answer in multiple threads. What will you buy?

For me personally right now for longevity if it was the only thing I could buy to keep me going then it would have to be a

DUAL 18650 Mech box like the DIMITRI with no wires only copper contacts

Then maybe an RDA or RTA
RDA Twisted Messes or El Cabron
RTA right now BILLOW V2.

As for spares I’d need every gauge of Kanthal and Nichrome 80 possible along with SS317L wire and a metric fuck tonne of cotton lol.

Oh and a 4 bay 18650 charger lol.

This would be my list for longevity and very few parts to go wrong.

Maybe a few extra Pyrex tanks for the billow and some post nuts for the RDA.

And obviously screw drivers tweezers scissors etc but that’s a given. Lol.

However if you’re talking wish list then that’s a whole new ball game. Lol.

CMJ

Exellent. What if you could only buy a regulated mod. Which would you choose?

Now that’s where the I don’t know face comes into play :question:

I’ve only been a regulated mod user for a few weeks (SMOK M80) prior to that I was a mech user building using ohms law to stay safe-ish lol.

I would have to say though that it would probably be a toss up between IPV4S or SNOWWOLF200w.

But you did say for longevity and think about repair etc mechs are piss easy to repair.

Not so much for regulated mods.

CMJ

3 Likes

the thank would be a crown w rba head w ti build and an ipv4s

2 Likes

Tough question, but for sure I’d stock up on batteries and become real good friends with anyone that owns a machine shop.

3 Likes

I’m with you there on the mech mod thing. The easiest way to get what you absolutely have to have to vape, is a mech mod. Solid design, no futzing with electronics. Hot batteries, clean contacts and you’re good to go.

For me, a Metal Madness Poldiac Mod and the Billow V2.

2 Likes

I can’t see myself going backwards in this vape game. No Ti, No TC = No Vape. I’d quit.

3 Likes

Funny thread. Where does the juice factor in here?

2 Likes

Well, now you have to go complicating things! ; )

3 Likes

Well? If were planning on equipment to vape, we needs teh juice to vape!

VAPE ALL THE THINGS I SAY

2 Likes

I’d start a “Victory Tobacco Garden” in the back yard and the carrier would be the sweat off my brow!

Now that would be a MANLY vape!

3 Likes

send me sample, ok?

2 Likes

In all seriousness… :

Snow Wolf 200
Authentic Velocity RDA
24g Kanthal A1
26g 316L Stainless Steel Wire
Samsung 25R batteries

2 Likes

Ok then! Just give me an address and I’ll start planning my MANLY decathlon around your juice delivery.

1 Like

Done! check PM!

2 Likes

Weeeeeell, now the first word of this thread post is IF!

It’ll take me at least a year or two to train for a decathlon and then I gotta make a garden, plant the tobacco, weed, hope for good weather (rain and such), ward off the tobacco worms, pick and dry the tobacco, blah, blah, blah…you might be waiting a while! And you have seen in my posts I’m a B type personality person, who’s really kinda lazy…in a manly way.

3 Likes

Done yet?

How bout now?

1 Like

You can have all the supplies you want to mix your juice. Basically we use more than one mod and tank. So now, you have to choose one of each. Your going to pick what you think to be the most durable mod. Your gonna pick your favorite tank. Your going to build coils so what wire are you choosing. If you can pick but one mod, your going to pick one that has many of the features you like but durability becomes an issue.

1 Like

I was only kidding . . . you’ll know this about me the more you see me.

:smile:

1 Like