IJOY Tornado 150 Sub Ohm

Thanks man :wink: it was the RBA I set up for him, no problems, first time no leaks or anything itā€™s a pleasure to build on, youā€™ll kill it :thumbsup:

1 Like

Sweeeeeeeeeeet thanks :punch:

1 Like

anytime brother :punch:

1 Like

Didnā€™t realize you did a 'view on this one. Good job sir! I just picked one up crazy cheap then went to purchase a couple more and they were all sold out. Oh well, at least Iā€™ll get one of them. Iā€™m glad you liked it and Iā€™m sure I will too.

2 Likes

Thank you :smiley: the stock coils took a little time to break in but thatā€™s expected. Please let me know your take on the tank too :punch:

Finally moved on to the rebuild-able deck for this little guy and much much better than the stock coils. :thumbsup: Not to take away from the stock coils but they just didnā€™t vape as clean for me as far as flavor goes. Running @Alisa infamous Bust-A-Nut in the tank now since I am familiar with the flavor (addicted is more like it) and it is smooth.

2 Likes

Got my Tornado today and I gotta say, that the draw is smooth as buttah and the flavor is outstanding! I may have to dial down the flavor percentages just a bit for this tank as itā€™s just so ā€œin your faceā€. I do have a couple of dislikes though. Not a fan of the free spinning build deck. It isnā€™t too difficult to build on but I would prefer a fixed deck (Iā€™m a coil-pincher and it isnā€™t pinch-friendly.). The other complaint is the inability to remove the base without dumping your juice all over the place. Sometimes you need to make adjustments and you really canā€™t do that. A major plus was the ease of wicking - itā€™s hard to screw this up. Just make sure you have some nice fluff and take it all the way down to the bottom. To me, the cons are minor as the performance delivers beyond what I expected.

3 Likes

So glad you didnā€™t forget to let us know about the functionality of the RBA for this tank! And I must say that I am super happy to hear it because I would much rather build than use stock coils!

2 Likes

and so say all of us! :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™m with you on the ease of wicking. To be honest I was expecting a deluge of juice all over my desk. Glad it was easy and it never leaked. Fluffy and down to the bottom. Absolutely.

P.S. your deck is spinning? Mine was stable :thinking:

1 Like

Amen to building :wink: best way to go hands down. I use the stock coils that come with any tank I get at first so they donā€™t go to waste or just sit in the package.

2 Likes

Oh yes, absolutely, I do the same (although I donā€™t get many tanks that have coils with it) I did recently get a Tornado Nano and I absolutely love it! That chip coil that it came with was awesome! Had really great flavor and you can dry burn and re-wick it! I believe they are SS but donā€™t quote me on thatā€¦They are certainly coils that I would buy and that is saying something considering how much I have gotten away from stock coils.

1 Like

Absolutely! I have the Nano as well. :smiley:

1 Like

It is a great little tank and for a nano it holds a nice amount of liquid!

1 Like

I guess I should have been clearerā€¦the deck is not permanently fixed to the base in order to build on until the barrel is screwed on, locking the deck to the base. I would have preferred having an open deck fixed to the base or a deck that could be screwed in place. Not a huge deal as this thing still works great.

1 Like

Ahhhh yes. Def agree with you there. :thumbsup: