"I'm a mofo trex"

I just saw a message on my bfs phone that rattled my cage. A girl asked for a favor from him and he said no she said “not even for moi?” He said nope then she carried on to say “I’m not just anybody”
"I’m a mofo trex "
Enlighten me plz meaning of this slang? Plz tell me it’s nothing?

4 Likes

As far as I know it’s “a mother effing T-Rex” (tyrannosaurus rex). Big smelly lizard with tiny arms and bad breath.
I could be wrong, not really up on the newest slang.

10 Likes

I’ve never heard tht b4… might need to look into it more… the urban dictionary has some good laughs…, sry… @ladycrooks … goole urban dictionary meaning for trex… moi doesn’t look too good either…

4 Likes

From what I can see it’s in refrence to a Jurassic Park offbeat video.

Jurassic Park:I’m a Motherfucking T-Rex - YouTube

6 Likes

Google the urban dic. meanings of “moi” & “trex”

4 Likes

Thought I would leave more to the imagination.

6 Likes

Sounds like she’s a fucking idiot trying to sound big.

It’s just the general and pointless hyperbolic statement that many make.

Something like this is nothing to worry about and there’s no need for you to be concerned about it. Apart from this choice of individuals he has conversed with but failed to euthanise.

4 Likes

Is your BF aware you read his messages?

7 Likes

The meaning of moi is me.
Moi (Frensh) = me (English)

The rest I have no clue

4 Likes

Yeah just imagining the whole scenario of a lady hopping around on one foot trying to be sneaky. Boyfriend goes to bathroom to take a shit, “hop, hop, hop, hop” to the couch to look through his phone, hears flushes “hop-hop-hop-hop” back to where she was sitting :smiley:

6 Likes

Bro. I think you’re spot on…

4 Likes

Im a mother fucking trex

6 Likes

Yes of course. He reads mine too it’s not something we do everyday but when we question something or someone in this case…

4 Likes

Ya she obviously tried to sound like she’s important. He shot her down anyway I think she was trying to borrow$$

4 Likes

If you are ?ing him it means you dont trust them. Neither of you should be snooping on eachothers phones especially if you dont trust them. The mind will start believing and seeing shit that isnt there. Its not healthy to be doing that. Thats my opinion.

4 Likes

Oh that brought back memories. I had ‘I threw it to the ground’ in my head after.

3 Likes

You trust but you read each other’s messages. Either that is a deep-seated lack of trust or indicative of you having a fundamental failure to communicate. If you trust, then checking is just a waste of time. A waste that comes from having trust and having no need to check, in this circumstance (but you do). The only logical reason to do it, under your model, is that you are unable to communicate effectively, so checking each other’s phones is the way to ensure that your communication is effective.

I share all that is relevant but my phone is a Pandora’s Box in regard to others.

4 Likes

I just left and moved 3 provinces away from my home in Ontario because I was getting hurt after 15 years of being solid to a guy I may have trust issues with anyone right now yes but this girl seemed to come out of nowhere all of a sudden and she happened to message him while I was sitting with his phone in front of me.
I was curious as to what the hell she wanted recently so I looked at her message. We DO trust eachother that’s why we BOTH have the pins to EACHOTHER’S phones. I felt stupid for questioning him in the 1st place because of my prior bf damaging me. That’s all it was. That’s it.

4 Likes

And when I said I left I mean I sold my house put myself in much needed rehab
then had all my shit driven up here to Alberta like…4 day drive from Orillia Ontario. And Left!!. I went to the only rehab in Canada…yes the whole Country that would accept my cats.

4 Likes