I'm about to probably waste 16 good mesh strips

I have looked Google isn’t telling me anything even what wattage does anyone recommend for these? Also im tiring of looking for the proper spot to post this stuff I jist need any kind of answer that’s going to help me before these get wasted ive already wasted my .18 mesh for the same reason all 30 of them

3 Likes

Theyre for my profile tank btw

3 Likes

60-75W iisc

3 Likes

Thanks ive been searching for about 2 hours

3 Likes

I’d recommend start at 50 and work your way up. Personally, I like mine at 50 - 53W but know others will take it higher. After two or three hits, check to see if you’re close to that dry hit feeling. If so, back it down. Also, don’t forget to dry burn at about 12w to remove any oils from your fingers before wicking. Just to a dull glow.

7 Likes

I prefer to let my skin oil co-mingle with my juice.

8 Likes

I vape my OG Profile at 30-34W, but I like a much cooler vape. Think it depends on preference and what juice you’re using.

But yeah, def dry burn - also make sure you’ve got the cotton in full contact w/ the mesh.

7 Likes

That sounds like an excuse I’d give to wifey when I end up with serious burns.

4 Likes

You were that kid who ate your PB&J while making mud pies, weren’t you?!! :laughing:

“A little dirt never hurt nobody!” :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah, probably better to start at 30/35w and work up but I believe @ladycrooks prefers a warmer vape iirc.
I should have mentioned that a quick looksee once everything is wicked to make sure the mesh hasn’t been creased - even a little tiny crease will give that dry hit feeling. Mesh can be a pain at first, but once you get it, you’re good to go.

5 Likes

@ladycrooksarrow-icon-red2_upTHIS!!arrow-icon-red2_up

7 Likes

Next time you get mesh just buy spools of VV you will save yourself a lot of headache and you will get better flavor at lower wattage

8 Likes

Thank you everyone! I have had these for a whole day and waited a month for them already I haven’t touched them yet for this reason. I am using these little bastards right now. :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Your right about the “warm vape” I don’t like burn my face off warm just enough tho

4 Likes

I’m not a fan of mesh but I agree with all on slowly increasing the wattage when you look for the sweet spot. I agree with @Psycho_316 on getting a spool of mesh rather than pre-cut, as many won’t match your device.

I don’t know if the Profile has a mesh tool in the box. But if so, that’s your guide on how to fit it.

5 Likes

The Vandy Vape is great but if you aren’t used to dealing with the basic mesh strips, the VV can be difficult due to it’s lack of rigidity. Once you master the basic strips, yeah, move on to the VV spool for sure!

8 Likes

Y I’m just learning to make simple coils with round wire I wouldn’t know where to start

4 Likes

The vandy vape ka1 mesh is pretty simple to use. I cut it to the exact shape of the original strips for the device then test the ohms. Then trim lengthwise till i get desired ohms. It is real easy to get to anything under .30 ohms. I have never uswd anything but the mesh strips from vv. Quicker and easier then round wire my duel mesh on my wotofo profile ps clocking in at .24 ohms with VV ka1

4 Likes

Doubled mesh for profiley? I had no idea…wow. mind is blown.

2 Likes

What mod you got ot on? I use my guar 21 my lost vape ursa and freemax maxus 200 that’s all i got for decent ones. I think anyway…i have an asvape strider but it doesn’t work with this tank well I find anyways

2 Likes