I'm back, again!

Just wanted to make a post to give a little update, here, since I kept vanishing for months…
Was having quite a hard time where I was at, and ended up leaving it all behind.
Packed up and left Utah entirely. Took a road trip with a “friend”, ended up getting left high and dry stranded in Ohio by them (after I covered their gas and hotel room, and made sure we had a place to stay and a good destination set up) they decided to bail on me and go back to Utah. So I contacted some family and they got me a bus ticket the rest of the way, to New Hampshire.
So, I am now living across the country from where I was in good ol New England.
things are going okay, and I have a stable place to stay. Got a new mod and rda, and ordered glass for my broken Serpent Mini 25, and unpacked some of my mixing supplies. I sadly left many of my flavorings behind in utah, but I am hoping my Ex will mail them to me in the near future (luckily we are on good terms).
SO yeah anyway just in case any of you were wondering, that’s whats up… lol.
So… HI GUYS! MISSED YA’LL!!!

15 Likes

A New Adventure in New England! (you should totes use this as a book title for your autobiography :laughing:).

Glad things seem to be on the up for you dude - you’ve been missed! Hopefully 2018 will prove to be a happy and positive year for you.

Welcome home :hugs:

8 Likes

I should write a book… LMAO feels like my whole life has been one big adventure. Good or bad, I don’t think i’d change a thing, though. I couldn’t imagine it any other way, honestly.
I sure do hope 2018 brings me some good though, it’s been long overdue.
Staying with my biological father now, we havent talked or seen eachother in years… he has changed a lot, and for the better so we have gotten along really well finally. its good to finally be back out here again where I grew up. It makes me happy also that I was able to reconnect with some of my friends from childhood even, a little strange and surreal seeing them all grown up now too hahah Some I havent seen in 18 years- amazing how so much time had passed and we just pick up where we left off like it was just yesterday. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Are you sure about that? Two Mormons just turned up at my door last week.

Welcome back! :laughing:

12 Likes

Lol. I just laughed out load. You crack me up. Love ya lady

7 Likes

welcome back again sir :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good to see you again, Mike. Welcome back!

4 Likes

Welcome back, man! Good to have you home. :hugs:

4 Likes

Very glad to hear you’re safe and sound!
Good to have you back! I hope life settles into a nice stable rotation for you and quickly.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Welcome back, although in my mind, you never left :+1:

5 Likes