I'm back baby!

I made an account here years ago and tried to get into making juice, but my best friend moved away and I went back to buying juice in store since he had all the supplies. Now I’m back and excited to get started again. I made a small order with river supply co. And now I’m just waiting for it to arrive. At this time I was hoping to ask the people here for some help. The selection of flavors I ordered is limited and I was wondering if anyone is willing to donate old or unwanted flavors to my cause. Also any advice, tips or tricks would be very welcomed. I’m excited to get back into the community and try out some of your amazing recipes!

14 Likes

Welcome back!

It will be helpful if you could tell us where exactly it is you live and what kind of flavours you like.

8 Likes

Naturally, my apologies. I currently live in Las Vegas Nevada and I’m not picky about what flavors I’ll accept for donations. My goal is to expand my options for what I can create as much as possible, so I’ll happily accept any and all help I can get in any form from donations to advice. Thank you for your time.

7 Likes

I’ll happily accept any and all flavours anybody is willing to give me for nothin’ too!

I also, will happily mix-up as many different juices as people will give me free, no worries at all! :smirk:

From Amsterdam to Guido w/:heart:

3 Likes

Welcome back @Braidon_Jethro be sure to add your flavors to your stash when they come in and be sure to put them in all proper like. Also, here is a guide to help you along.
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/guide
Also, there are a lot of givers in the community but we are all strapped so I wouldn’t be disappointed if nothing happens in that area but then again maybe someone is about to throw away a bunch of stuff

Here is my free tip; Don’t give up if at first, you don’t succeed. Good Luck dude.

11 Likes

I deeply appreciate the advice my good sir. Thank you very much.

7 Likes

Unfortunately I’m on the other side of the planet, but as @Dan_the_Man said, maybe someone has something they don’t have any use for a bit closer to home.

5 Likes

Welcome back. Unfortunately I’m relatively new, so I am still building my flavor stash. Glad you are giving it a try again, hope you have fun and find some flavor recipes that tickle your palette. I’m discovering this is a learning experience and a gracious learning community.

12 Likes
6 Likes

Welcome back @Braidon_Jethro. Here’s to wishing you all the best in making your own juices. My stash is fairly new, I wish I had a surplus to help you out with. Can never have too many flavors :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Phew, didn’t know what to do with RFSC Fried Chicken.

tenor-18

Seriously though I can probably get some stuff out next week, this week sucks.

8 Likes

My god that kid isn’t even old enough to walk and already looking profoundly mentally ill! :flushed:

5 Likes

Welcome back friend your in the best place for making e liquid

9 Likes

Any help you need just ask we are all willing to help

8 Likes

I deeply appreciate all of your advice. You folks have certainly be more than helpful thus far.

7 Likes

If you were living in my part of the world, I would have no problem sending you some.
If I can make someone else happy with some flavours I don’t use, why not.

9 Likes

No reason why not.

From your end it’s very sweet - from the other, charity is highly beneficial to those who need it :slightly_smiling_face:

No need to explain yourself to me Babe :smirk:

7 Likes

Your in the states right? I may have some flavorah for you! My mixing has slowed down!

5 Likes