Im back, for realz

Sadly i wasnt around for the GC, looks like a crazy good idea. Fidalgo was telling me about it, maybe you can ask him.

Still got that online shop?

4 Likes

Yeah, been 10 years. Actually I have 3. I don’t share or advertise here because I’m an A-hole and I can’t have my Internet persona effect my top-rated stores.

3 Likes

I completely understand, we lived in some stupid ass times. I was just on the discord thingy chatting with Robert, saw that jmak is still there. Pretty cool.

4 Likes

Yeah the New Peeps need to check out the Discord channel. A great place for mixing help and recipe chat. I have my Turtle Beach headphones on right now, but I’m already doing three things (as usual). I was super pumped to have fixed my Game Changer tonight, because I had to MIX. Maybe I’ll have to drop-in on those Discord Dudes this week

6 Likes

If you do holler at me and ill jump in too. Im about to clean some RDAs and test a couple new mixes myself.

5 Likes

It’s good to have another old timer back. I was starting to feel lost :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Holy Crap @IcePickAbortion I didn’t realize you’d been here since 2016.

4 Likes

Yeah man. I’m an OG and no one realizes it :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Isn’t that an Acid Bath reference?

6 Likes

If I took this cigarette and put it out on you, would you love me?

Her throat is soft, her lips are red

Her thighs are white, her heart is dead

Jezebel (x2)

Open up your broken heart or you will die tonight

Red rope burns around her wrists

Her blood is cold, yeah, her heroin’s kiss

Do you love your whore?

I like to hear you beg

She’s crouched down in the corner with her head between her legs

Jezebel (x2)

Broken glass and dirty needles

Soul erosion truth

Electric god, our superman

Found dead in a telephone booth

Shards of teeth

Ice pick abortions

Orgasmic death, so warm

Let’s die screamin’, black goat semen

I can’t hear you whisper “conform”

Hearts will stop and brain cells pop

Apocalyptic high

She screams bloody murder as they chop off her fingers

So this is how it feels to die

But it’s okay

Yeah everything’s okay

She was talkin’ bout conspiracy

Talkin’ bout takin’ sides

I was masturbating just contemplating

The cold love of suicide

Hearts will stop and brain cells pop

Apocalyptic high

She screams bloody murder as they chop off her fingers

So this is how it feels to die

But it’s okay

Yeah everything’s okay

It’s okay lover (x8)

It’s okay (x2)

Jezebel

6 Likes

Did you go by any other Names ?? I guess i can look . I dont remember this name

4 Likes

Yes it is. You’re one of the very few that have noticed.

4 Likes

I’ve changed my name a couple of times :man_shrugging: no biggy, doesn’t really matter.

4 Likes

Well it’s been a few days since I collaborated with Ken. I know he came down with a cold but I hope it’s nothing more serious like Covid.

7 Likes

Alive and coughing. At least coughing now tastes better than when i smoked, it still sucks tho.

6 Likes

@Ken_O_Where All I can say is Ken Where O Where had you gone? You left us alone. @fidalgo_vapes searched the world over, and you were gone.

4 Likes

I know who you are. you had some awesome flavor notes on YouTube back when I first started. They really helped me out in the beginning You should make them public again if they are not.

6 Likes

I loved Hee Haw!

4 Likes

my word, @Ken_O_Where , you need to change your name to ‘Ken_O_where the hell have you been’. Good to see you man :wink:

5 Likes

Well how do you do good sir? Its been a few minutes since i have seen you. Quite glad to see you are still around!

Miss those awesome reviews.

6 Likes