Im back, for realz

So some folks thought the were looking at old posts when they saw my name. Just thought id put this out there, Ive returned from the dead, if you listened to Joel, hehe.

For all the old folks, hello again, so good to see you all.

For the new folks, i very much look forward to getting to know you.

Thank you all for the kind words and thank you @SessionDrummer for luring me back.

@fidalgo_vapes is still the mod, he will take care of most of the things and stuffs, what he is unable to take care of, as a mod, i will do. I dont want to step on his toes and i didnt come back to shake things up. I still love mixing and want to share, also, i missed so many people some of which are no longer around.

Happy mixing!

27 Likes

You better go check those flags if your back lmao…A great partnership this will be i have no doubt

9 Likes

I was gonna but i didnt want to push in on your territory.

8 Likes

The pleasure was all mine @Ken_O_Where.

8 Likes

Glad to meet you, and good to see you on board :call_me_hand:

9 Likes

And you too, i followed you for awhile on ATF, some really good mixes.

PBEASY as 1-2-3

Is another favorite.

6 Likes

Glad to make your acquaintance formally @Ken_O_Where. Being a newer fella, you more senior mixers are greatly appreciated 100%. Thanks for being apart of our family of goofballs. :metal:

8 Likes

Push brother push lol…

4 Likes

Welcome back @Ken_O_Where

4 Likes

Thanks @St3v0 glad to see you are still around

3 Likes

It is sooo nice to see you here again mate, thank you @SessionDrummer for luring him back!

5 Likes

Delighted to have you back @Ken_O_Where :raised_hand:

6 Likes

Thanks Mark, happy to be here again.

5 Likes

I remember many of you. Old email hacked. I’m back. Posh Lad was me I believe.

9 Likes

In that case, welcome back @Gasp4Real.

4 Likes

Welcome back. I only see 4 user names with Posh in it and only one that posted.

Posh_And_Unique

5 Likes

That’s mine all right. Main email hacked and unrecoverable. All my accounts were compromised

5 Likes

I know that dude! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Bonjour Monsieur! Hope you are doing well.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m kinda back too. I had a problem with my Game Changer and came looking to get some help and there were no recent posts (since last year). I posted my fix on the last post I found via Search

Old topic no one will see, but GC people might need (annual maintenance?)

8 Likes