I'm new here

Hello everyone this is Danny from Pakistan I’m new to this page and would need loads and loads of ur help hope u ppl don’t get annoyed by my silly rookie questions
Cheers
Vape on

13 Likes

Welcome! As long as you don’t demand clone recipes I think everyone here will be more than happy to answer any rookie questions for ya. :wink:

7 Likes

Welcome. :slight_smile:

Give this a looking over, it is a guide to using the site and DIY: Link

It answers a lot of questions that new mixer have.

Happy mixing!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard! Get reading as much as you can and then read some more was what I did to begin with and high,y recommend as there is always something new to learn :+1:

4 Likes

Hi danny,were all new at some point so dont worry about the rookie questions lol im still asking them daily.great bunch on here and im sure you will enjoy it.welcome to elr.

2 Likes

Hey Danny, you’re in the right place for help Buddy, great bunch of people, crazies for dayyyys :wink:
ask away man…

2 Likes

Hiya Danny and welcome!

2 Likes

Danny is really annoying me with his lack of really rookie questions…

anyone else feelin that…?

grrrr…etc

:grin:

5 Likes

Welcome @Daannny to the friendliest forum on the internet. You’ll find a nice bunch of people here although some of us like @Pugs1970 are a little crazy :smiling_imp: but usually very willing to answer rookie questions, so if you need any help, don’t hesitate to ask. :grinning:

6 Likes

I resemble that remark …

2 Likes

Think he is still reading his homework that Ken gave him.

2 Likes

He’ll come back tomorrow and tell us what to do…

Hi there, @Daannny and welcome to you! :wave:

welcome , we were all new once and please research read all u can

thats funny my bro in law brought me some NASTY juice he like called pearamel to me its gross but couldnt bring myself to ask none of the recipes that exist are close and for me hes not worth the time lmao ( he smokes more than vapes ) i told him when hes serious ill be here

1 Like

i have a question for you ???

1 Like

Welcome and glad you joined.

Welcome! I’m still kind of new around here but these guys and gals make you feel right at home :smile:

1 Like

I bet you do princess …:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hi Danny… I too am really new here …about a week or so, and i have to say, the people i have chatted with have been really wonderful and so welcoming. This may well be the nicest place on the net!

4 Likes