I'm really struggling

As some of you know been mixing for a while had some success I love creams, fruity and love cheesecake flavour I am ordering some new flavours tomorrow can someone please have a look at the website and come up with preferred strawberry or lemon cheesecake recipe for me http://vapable.com thank you :grinning:

Have you tried aearching the recipies here. There are a ton of chase cake recipies posted on ELR.

If you want to keep it simple, then you could stick to TFA/TPA concentrates. Get some strawberry ripe, cheesecake Graham crust, Bavarian cream and maybe some sweetener. You have the makings of a decent strawberry cheesecake right there. For lemon, I like FA’s lemon Sicilly, but TFA have lemon too. I’ve not tried it so can’t say if it’s any good.

Thanks @Uncaged what % would I do them at as I have only mixed 2 flavours together before and it’s my daughters bday coming up so don’t want to waste liquid

I have bought all the flavours you mentioned

It really depends on personal preference, if you search those flavors on the recipe section of this site you’ll find many variants.

A simple one could be:

Cheesecake Graham crust 4%
Strawberry Ripe 6%
Bavarian cream 2%
Sweetener 1%

I would also suggest Capella’s sweet strawberry, add 3% of that for a sweeter, fuller strawberry flavor along with the ripe [which is about the most natural tasting strawberry out there, but a bit weak]

I had a quick search for strawberry cheesecake recipes, here’s a simple one, much like the one I just put together there -

strawberry fog

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 3
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 5
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 10
Vanilla Custard (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 20%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

So what flavours do you now have?

1 Like

If you also got the FA lemon Sicily, just replace the strawberry, or even decrease it’s % and leave it for sweetness, and go 3.5 - 4% lemon Sicily instead. With any of these you will want to let them steep at least a week for the cheesecake to really come through

1 Like

Thanks @Uncaged @Phill I have

Bavairian cream (TPA)
Strawberry ripe (TPA)
Cheesecake gram crust (TPA)
Lemon Sicily (FA)
New York cheesecake (cap)
Glazed doughnut (cap)
And strawberry milkshake (vape able own)

1 Like

I would use these in a single mix:

Bavairian cream (TPA)
Strawberry ripe (TPA)
Cheesecake gram crust (TPA)
New York cheesecake (cap)
strawberry milkshake (vape able own)

:slight_smile:

Forgot I have

Strawberry (inawera)
Sucralose Sweetner (cap) I think

I’m not at home I have a few others that I can’t think of

@SthrnMixer 's His Strawberry Cheesecake is really really good & sweet !

4 Likes

Thanks @Uncaged I have made them up and the strawberry cheesecake is nice but not great and the lemon cheesecake is great right after mixing just made up 250 ml of it for a steep thank you

Lemon Sicily is great stuff, It’s like the lemon syrup you get on deserts, like lemon meringue. Strawberry can be very vague I find, there’s a million strawberry cream/cake recipes out there but they all suffer the same thing. The strawberry can just fade a bit into the backdrop. Maybe add some more into the mix? another 1% or so. And let it steep for another week

Adam…it couldn’t possibly be any easier! ELR practically does it for you… If youve taken the couple minutes to load the flavors you have into your ‘Stash’ just hit the ‘What can I make’ button and Bam, all the recipes you can make! With comments/discussion on the recipes. You can even look up ANY flavor and see Recipes w/ it. Use the ELR tools and you’ll learn a ton more!