I'm still alive

Just wanted to let y’all know I’m still alive lol sorry I vanished for so long… Been dealing with a lot of stuff that just seems to get harder each day idk. Not getting into details but I will likely not be as active for the foreseeable future… I’ll still try to stop in and say hi and maybe be able to help answer questions from time to time but yea sorry again to anyone who was worried or wondering.

19 Likes

Glad you’re still alive! Sorry about whatever hard stuff you’ve got going on, best of luck to you.

9 Likes

Life can be hard, we are here if you need us, keep your head up

8 Likes

Ditto and hoping things will get better for you

8 Likes

Good to hear from you. If things get tough you know you can always pop in here for a kind word or just a distraction. Sending positive vibes your way!

8 Likes

Hope all gets better and hear from you soon.

7 Likes

Whatever it is, think twice and act once. Be well brother.

9 Likes

Well, I have court Wednesday. Not sure how it’ll go. It’s all just bs, anyway, and I am hoping it’ll just get dropped. But, if it goes to trial, I am confident I will be found not guilty. Long story… lol, if anyone is curious; I’ll explain it more detailed in private.

4 Likes

I hope it goes in your favor. If you need to vent, feel free.

3 Likes

Haha wouldn’t even know where to start… I’d be writing a novel. Lol
Thanks everyone. Missed coming on here.

1 Like

No judgement here, you are safe. He who casts the first stone and all that :slight_smile:

2 Likes