In a taxi.... going home

I’m on my way to Dubai airport. I arrived here in August 1999 and I’m finally going home. I’ve spent 4 months in the US over the years so I should be happy, I suppose, but I’m leaving a big part of my life here.

I have a lot to look forward to in Georgia, free shipping being one thing. My family is already there so it’s just me and my cat heading home. Boy, is he in for one hell of a shock

17 Likes

Definitely. They eats cats in Georgia!!!

Have a safe trip and we’ll talk to you soon.

6 Likes

Welcome Almost Home!!

5 Likes

Was supposed to be able to put cat in cargo to Frankfurt. Due to Covid it’s not allowed. So he’s in the cabin all the way through Newark as well. At some point this cat is going to piss and shit and I suppose that’ll go over well.

9 Likes

I hope you have the most welcoming home coming. Both of you!

6 Likes

In Frankfurt waiting. Cat took a dump halfway here and I smelled it instantly so got it cleaned up without problem. Exiting plane and there is a slow queue to go past the police. Cat has a bout of diarrhea. What a mess. Cleaned him and the bag best I could but it stinks. It’s going to be a long trip to Newark. I just happen to be next to the smoking lounge…

7 Likes

Ah :poop: good luck to you. Tomorrow he’ll be all nice and fluffy, if you can get him near a bath :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

So much for your “Emotional Support” animal :wink: Welcome Home

4 Likes