In general, how many different flavor manufacturers do you use?

I was nearly “stunned” when I tried some of their stuff. As a ratio compared to other vendors I have, WF has the most vapable standalones that I’ve seen. Of course, I have not tried all possible concentrate vendors, but these guys really surprised me in a good way.

7 Likes

I think I need to revisit them. I like the flavors I’ve tried, I like the strength and their pricing but even after a 2 month steep, it’s like vaping an alcohol heavy shake and vape recipe. Not nice on the throat. I seem to be the only one with that complaint :weary:

5 Likes

The sign of a GOOD poll ??

4 Likes

Might be because of the fiasco a lot of us had when trying to stock up when they went out of business. I love RFSC Pineapple and Strawberry but got big batches of both that are horrible which NR and BCF refunded my money for. I know someone is taking over for them, hope we get more consistency.

7 Likes

Well, you know as well as I do that individual experience says you can’t say I’m wrong anymore than I can say you are. I think they’re great, you not so much, and the world keeps turning. (I revisit them daily; in fact I’m revisiting one as we type. :wink: )

4 Likes

The only thing I’m missing is some other popular brands like One on One, DIYFS, etc. Otherwise it’s a very good poll. Why hasn’t anyone done this before?

4 Likes

That is odd, never had that experience with WF and I am sensitive to throat hit. Maybe you got bad batches?

4 Likes

Thank you @anon28032772. Ahhh shit, I SHOULD of had those two in there. I don’t know if I can edit it or not, and if I do, not sure if you can re vote. Maybe leave as is.

3 Likes

Or maybe a certain ingredient that I’m specifically sensitive to. I tried 8 flavors and they all had it. I used the same base liquid for other SFTs that were good so it wasn’t that either… I dunno. I’ll check again when I’m done with my flavorah batch.

4 Likes

Not sure if we can add it in if we already voted… ah well, they won’t top the list anyway but it would’ve been nice to see where they’re located :wink:

4 Likes

Agreed, and agreed…

3 Likes

Yeah, we all react differently. There are some FA flavors that really give me dry mouth I had to stop using. It is not everyone but I have heard from others that they had the same experience.

4 Likes

That and some of their flavors (peach?) have a really bad throat hit too. I’ve taken a break from FA as well. Again, a line I like the flavors of but they don’t agree with me all that well. FA seems to be top of the rankings here though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have to admit Ive mixed up 6 recipes all only Flavorah with the ones I won and having fun.

This one simple recipe on S&V is so close to a store e-juice one of my friends covets. I was mentioning to Smoky the Citrus Soda is exactly the flavor in this one store juice he craves.

Good as-is (wonderful really) but add any fruit and you’ll have a really good Iced fruit recipe

This one is just as good for a Base but brings a very nice darker creamy generic tropical fruit vibe base without being iced. But still very nice as-is

4 Likes

They shot themselves in the foot with me back in early 2017, thanks to constantly changing shit.

If I can’t depend on consistency from a manufacturer, then I have ZERO use for them.

I hope so too. But I’ll be playing “the long game”, to see the reactions of folks I trust (who were on board back in the Extracts era of RF, and the early phase of their concentrates) before I remotely think about trying them again.

9 Likes

Well, those are good and interesting polls!

Thank you @SessionDrummer great job.

6 Likes

Thank you very much @Iv3shf.

4 Likes

And she actually uses 2… TPA (for their AP) and FLV :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Psst… Ap … Read up… it’s not designed by TFA…

In fact… Chef’s used to sell the powdered version… and I can not label it from my lab… so here it is… :slight_smile:

It’s a good read :smiley: Might even inspire a few folks :smiley:

6 Likes

31 flavour and i only have 1. This time i am putting my foot down, no no no

5 Likes