In light of recent events, what (if anything) are you considering stocking up on? (Poll)

As a precaution, I’ve been checking some of my stock levels, and was wondering if any of you were doing the same in light of the recent (sorta) events.

Check any/all that apply.

• Flavors
  • PG/VG
  • NIC
  • Mods
  • Tanks/RDA’s/AIO’s/Etc.
  • Batteries
  • Coils/Wicks
  • All of the above
  • None of the above

0 voters

1 Like

So far I’ve been concentrating on portable flame-throwers, shoulder-fire anti-aircraft, and stocking the moat surrounding the North Castle facade with ornery Nubian Crocodiles to guard my Fort Knox of “Free Range Non-GMO Corned Beef Shanks”. Please send (organic) Cotton Bacon sandbags and copies of “Fart of the Deal”. God blez Amerca ! Let’s work together to form a circular firing squad to dully celebate our Libertee !!

The%20Leading%20Edge

2 Likes

Ammo. I’ve got enough flavors for the next few years, will probably order more Nicotine for the freezer and a couple gallons of VG. And food. Going to start stockpiling food and rotate out each week.
#WWG1WGA

7 Likes

My orders of all of the above have been rolling in. Just havent been posting vape mail.

3 Likes

3 Likes

From Big Daddy Murdoch (the usual all the slime that they can furiously sling to pinheads everywhere). Something to perhaps watch out for when visiting those widespread Vape Store Clearance Sales(?):

Well-hung Brit claims his bulge was mistaken for shoplifted goods … “Eventually I dropped my trousers in front of everyone and just stood there in my boxer shorts and said, ‘See, I’ve got nothing to hide.’” … A spokesperson for JD Sports, the company that owns the store, told The Sun that he was only stopped because he was “exhibiting suspicious behaviour.” … A source also told the paper that when he finally dropped his pants, “the bulge was much smaller than staff remembered it.”

2 Likes

As they have banned any kind of smoking on my country, we were told it was going to be 21 days from the 27th March… Wish I had bought more nic. Have enough of everything else left to vape for a few years

2 Likes